By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

Dead Rising , God of War, Sly Cooper, and Saints Row. Came close with Fable (haven't played the really bad Kinect version), Onimusha (didn't play the fighting game and the tactics game on GBA), Forza (Never played the first game) Gran Turismo (still have to play 6 have no interest in the PSP title).

Around the Network

Super Mario, Pikmin, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Counter-Strike

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Do 3D count as seperate from 2D?

If so I've played every 3D Mario and every 3D Zelda.

Weedlab said:

Uncharted
Resistance
MGS
God of War
DMC
Onimusha
Zelda
Smash Bros.
Bloody Roar
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat (yes, including the Sub Zero game lol)
Ninja Gaiden
Assassin's Creed

EDIT

Forgot a few, and likely others too, but for now these come to mind

Mass Effect

Sly Cooper

Jak and Daxter

I was about to list Crash and Spyro, and then I remembered I only played all their games on PS1 lol Not since they carried over.

So you are one of very few people that actually played Onimusha: Blade Warrior and Onimusha Tactics only played all the main games in the series.

JEMC said:
I'm ashamed to admit it, but not many :

+Gears of War (1 to 3)
+Mass Effect
+Metroid Prime

But soon, there will be more, like The Witcher (played the first 2), Saints Row (still don't have the 4th) or Assassins Creed (I'm always a year behind).

Saints Row 4 is the best one currently playing it and just beat the 3rd on a couple of day ago and got most of the achievements for it also.  The second game still has the best collection of songs it has the best version of the Mix radio station.

Around the Network

That's easy dude.

Super Mario Bros - like 'em all except Lost Levels, fuck that game. I'm GLAD we got "our" Mario 2.

Metroid - like 'em all except Pinball (throwaway spinoff), Hunters (ditto), and Other M (the game that never should have happened).

Star Fox - the only two GOOD entries were the first two. Still to this day waiting (aka hoping) for a REAL SF64 sequel.

Mega Man - like 'em all, except, honestly, for 7 and 8. And when I say MM, I mean the original "Blue Bomber" series, not X, and all the other various (see: crappy past X4) spinoffs.

Street Fighter - like 'em all, except for the fact that 1 is rather clunky and outdated, and I was never a huge fan of SFIII.

Mario Kart - like 'em all, except for Double Dash, which to me was dogshit, and to some extent Wii, which was ruined by horrible item balance, horrible rubber band AI, and cheating bikes.

Tekken - like 'em all, except for 4 and 6, which were both, in their own way, seriously garbage entries.

I could go on, but you get the gist.

Chris Hu said:
Weedlab said:

Uncharted
Resistance
MGS
God of War
DMC
Onimusha
Zelda
Smash Bros.
Bloody Roar
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat (yes, including the Sub Zero game lol)
Ninja Gaiden
Assassin's Creed

EDIT

Forgot a few, and likely others too, but for now these come to mind

Mass Effect

Sly Cooper

Jak and Daxter

I was about to list Crash and Spyro, and then I remembered I only played all their games on PS1 lol Not since they carried over.

So you are one of very few people that actually played Onimusha: Blade Warrior and Onimusha Tactics only played all the main games in the series.

Every one man. I was a serious Onimusha fan back in the day. After playing Smash on the 64 I was curious about Blade Warrior, and I really liked it. Oh how I'd like a HD collection of those games.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I say all zeldas and mario platformers if you discount the cdi games.
Quake, Doom, Mario kart, Deus ex, Donkey Kong Country, F-zero, Mario & luigi, Monkey Island, Half life (Including all expansions and eps 1 and 2).

Hmm... it depends on what's counted I guess

Mainline Mario platformers
Mainline Pokemon games
Mainline Final Fantasy games (the numbered ones)
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart
SimCity
The Sims
LittleBigPlanet (1, 2, PSP, Vita)

I'm sure there's more, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Unreal Tournament
Uncharted
Jak and Daxter
Killzone
Assassins Creed
Infamous
Once Arkham Knight comes out I'll have played the 3 batman games. I don't count giant batman aka origins