By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Franchises Have You Played All Installments of? (Minimum of 3 Games per Answer)

I thought about this for a while, and the answer is: Only Uncharted. And all 4 games in 2014 :)

Around the Network

Bioshock
Modern Warfare
Killzone
Tony Hawk
Oddworld
Destroy All Humans
Splinter Cell
Fable
Halo
Saints Row
Fallout
The Elder Scrolls

LittleBigPlanet (1,2 and Vita)

That's all i think. I miss at least 1 main game in every other Franchise i've played.... Though once DA3 comes out i'll have a second one i've played all games of.

Do the 30 million FF spin-offs count? If not, then FF, as I've briefly played XIV and pretended was playing XI while watching a Youtube video.

Other than that... nothing I think. In my defense, it's due to lack of proper console/money in general.

Soulblazer

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

Mario
Zelda
Metroid

God of War, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts, Mass Effect.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
MK
Zelda
Kirby
Pokemon
Metroid
Starcraft
C&C
FF
MGS
etc

I gotta call bs on this, there are literally over 50 FF games, you've played them all?

K fine, I may have skipped some like the mobile versions and some that are exclusive to Japan and etc but I did try majority of them... However that doesn't mean I finished them lolll (since the OP didn't say u had to finish the games)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh boy. A lot..
Most memorable though would propably be
Crash bandicoot. Uncharted. Gta (including the handheld entries) total war. Hearts of iron. Arma. Age of empires (not including the f2p title). Metal slug