By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who best represent the Superhero they play?

Who best represent the Superhero they play?

Toby Maguire - Spider-Man 8 8.60%

Andrew Garfield - Spider-Man 3 3.23%

Christian Bale - Batman 6 6.45%

Hugh Jackman - Wolverine 17 18.28%

Robert Downey Jr. - Ironman 30 32.26%

Christopher Reeve - Superman 9 9.68%

Henry Cavill - Superman 2 2.15%

Jennifer Lawrence - Mystique 1 1.08%

Sir Patrick Stewart - Professor X 10 10.75%

Other - Other 7 7.53%

Total:93
kirby007 said:
no matter what carl will say he is wrong

Deal with it!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
no matter what carl will say he is wrong

I'm not sure if you're talking about: Your random anger towards Carl, or his opinion about the best Super Hero actor. 

hugh jackman did a pretty good job....

i prefer rebecca romijn as mystique but she didnt had enough screen time... and she is a villain in the films

robert downey is also awesome...

i like hit-girl too... even though she doesnt have power

michael fassbender did a magnificent job as magneto.... and he is hot! but again... villain

scarlett johanson did a good job as black widow... makes me want to see a black widow and elektra fight (not played by jannifer garner)

Carl2291 said:
Ron Perlman's Hellboy doesnt get enough credit.

Hard to imagine anyone else in that role, much like Hugh Jackman w/ Wolverine and Robert D Junior w/ Tony Stark.

1000x this.

Hellboy 3, where are you?!?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

As much as I dislike Iron Man as both a character and a series, Robert Downey Jr. does such a great job playing him.

Around the Network
PDF said:
aikohualda said:

i prefer rebecca romijn as mystique but she didnt had enough screen time... and she is a villain in the films

I did too.  I was not really big on Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique after first class but DOFP has changed my mind.  Whether its the make up, writing or acting, she does a much better job making it believable she becomes the bad ass mystique we see in the Original films.

well during their interview they said that it was her transitioning from being mild to someone badass....

weird though that charles said it was the time when raven turns to mystique after she kills that GOTY midget. but magneto said she used to shoot better..... and i bet she killed a lot already after all those years....

i wished they dressed mystique too like her classic white costume with bone... to give a classic look

Xavier/Patrick Stewart - Looks the part, speaks the part, is the part.

... Hugh Jackman fails because he's too tall.

Hmm, pie.

I have come to hate hugh jackman as Wolverine. He was good in the first two but ever since then he has become way too different from the comic book character (Atleast the version that I enjoyed reading as a kid, Marvel may be doing some other crap with him currently). The movies have made wolverine a leader and a team player, two things he was not in the comics. Hugh Jackman plays wolverine as too much of a nice guy.

Also, I hate Christian Bale's batman. The movies were great but ironically christian bale as batman was probably the worst thing about those movies.

Robert Downey Jr. is perfect as Tony Stark/Iron Man so he would be my pick.

Andrew Garfield is perfect as spiderman but I don't like his Peter Parker much.

Toby McGuire was decent as Peter Parker but I didn't like his Spiderman.

McAvoy as Professor X should be on the list as well. Visually Patrick Stuart is perfect but I think from an acting stand point McAvoy actually embodied the character better.

Among those listed

1. Robert Downey Jr. - Ironman

2. Christopher Reeve - Superman
3. Sir Patrick Stewart - Professor X
4. Christian Bale - Batman
5. Hugh Jackman - Wolverine
6. Andrew Garfield - Spider-Man
7. Jennifer Lawrence - Mystique
8. Henry Cavill - Superman
9. Toby Maguire - Spider-Man

To me Robert Downey is Tont Stark is rare case of perfect casting. No one else could play that character as well. I have no issue with any of those listed beside Toby Maguire who never felt like Spider-Man or Peter Parker to me and big part of why I did not enjoy those films.

I'll go with Christopher Reeve because of the way that he really had fun playing the Clark Kent side of his character.

As many have said already, Robert Downey pretty much is Iron Man in real life so it works, but I'm a tad disappointed that no one mentioned Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger