By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WII U surpasses PS4 in japan

zorg1000 said:
Deimos said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Anf just like the Ubisoft lies on supporting Nintendo come out and say something like this is why we gave our support we knew they would start selling blah blah. Ubisoft never did support Nintendo, with their poor effort on ZombieU,its still a cool game I like a lot, i can jist tell they half assed it, Their backstabbing on Raymand Legends (reason why i will never by that game), with their delay in Watch Dogs and half assets effort port imagine if they actually released Watch Dogs at the same time with full support of the game pad and endless stuff on how it could be used in that game I mean it is a game about hacking. Then their final backstabbing, their E3 confernce.

"Ubisoft never did support Nintendo"

Pff, Nintendo itself does not even make great use of the gamepad, look at Rayman Legends on the Wii U, the gamepad feature is awesome.

Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves for the lack of using the gamepad.

What exactly does Nintendo not using the gamepad have to do with his post?

"with their delay in Watch Dogs and half assets effort port imagine if they actually released Watch Dogs at the same time with full support of the game pad and endless stuff on how it could be used in that game I mean it is a game about hacking."

Around the Network
Deimos said:
. lPhanTendo said:
Anf just like the Ubisoft lies on supporting Nintendo come out and say something like this is why we gave our support we knew they would start selling blah blah. Ubisoft never did support Nintendo, with their poor effort on ZombieU,its still a cool game I like a lot, i can jist tell they half assed it, Their backstabbing on Raymand Legends (reason why i will never by that game), with their delay in Watch Dogs and half assets effort port imagine if they actually released Watch Dogs at the same time with full support of the game pad and endless stuff on how it could be used in that game I mean it is a game about hacking. Then their final backstabbing, their E3 confernce.

"Ubisoft never did support Nintendo"

Pff, Nintendo itself does not even make great use of the gamepad; Donkey kong just has a black screen, look at Rayman Legends on the Wii U, the gamepad feature is awesome.

Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves for the lack of using the gamepad.

You obviously do not own NintendoLand or Wii Party U or maybe dont even have WiiU

DerNebel said:
DolPhanTendo said:

And just like the Ubisoft lies on supporting Nintendo come out and say something like this is why we gave our support we knew they would start selling blah blah. Ubisoft never did support Nintendo, with their poor effort on ZombieU,its still a cool game I like a lot, i can jist tell they half assed it, Their backstabbing on Raymand Legends (reason why i will never by that game), with their delay in Watch Dogs and half assets effort port imagine if they actually released Watch Dogs at the same time with full support of the game pad and the endless stuff on how it could be used in that game I mean it is a game about hacking. Then their final backstabbing, their E3 confernce.

Completely off topic, aren't we?

Yeah it was what started as just a  coo went on into a rant lol

tbone51 said:
well 2016/2017 doesn't look soon to me But hey, its not like it wont come

I think we had this discussion before^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

naruball said:
Pavolink said:
Deimos said:
Pavolink said:
Another line crossed by PS4. Selling below Wii U must a shame worst than FFXIII on Xbox360.

Really? Which PS4 games does appeal to the japanese right now?

So, PS4 doesn't have games? Situation is worse than I thought.

Nice twist of his words. Lovely.

Not really a twist of his words. More legitimately turning his argument against him.
I mean, is it really supposed to sound redeeming that PS4 isn't selling because it doesn't have appealing games?
I mean, okay, sure... "WiiU isn't selling because it just doesn't have games that appeal to the Japanese!"

Around the Network
vivster said:
tbone51 said:
well 2016/2017 doesn't look soon to me But hey, its not like it wont come

I think we had this discussion before^^

oh yeah, you have the bold (but not really :0) prediction of ps4 will overtake WiiU in 2016 thread!!

Nintendo should really go for the death blow in Japan and secure a 3rd party title such as FFXV or DQXI. Doesn't need to be exclusive, just on the system.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Nintendo should really go for the death blow in Japan and secure a 3rd party title such as FFXV or DQXI. Doesn't need to be exclusive, just on the system.

If they wanted to support old and busted things, we'd have a new Starfox already.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
TheLastStarFighter said:

If they wanted to support old and busted things, we'd have a new Starfox already.

True, but there's no doubt that old crap still sells.

Japanese gamers have earned my respect, they havent fallen for the hype of the PS4.