By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Sony is going to lose E3 2014!

iceland said:
I agree but then again they don't really need to win E3

Exactly! Besides there's always "next year"!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

I love how people make up their minds before it even happens. Even when history says otherwise.

I have a feeling that even if sony does ''win'' E3, you will still think MS won.

FIT_Gamer said:
NobleTeam360 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Depends on how many 3rd party games Microsoft was able to secure. Everyone know the best exclusives on Xbox are from 3rd party.

No, Halo and Gears are easily better than any 3rd party exclusive they get.

Neither of which orignate of from their 1st party. 

Halo does originate from MS first party. It's been there since the original Xbox.

veritaz said:
I love how people make up their minds before it even happens. Even when history says otherwise.

Well isn't that the point of a prediction?

Around the Network

Well then i stand corrected, i didn't know that Microsoft aquired Bungie at one point. Still their 3rd party exclusives are usually better than their 1st party.

I wont say they will "lose" E3, but they will lose momentum, unless they announce something shocking.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

Crosby_87 said:
I wont say they will "lose" E3, but they will lose momentum, unless they announce something shocking.

Vita support would be a megaton.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Its not a big challenge. There are only two major companies who are fighting at E3. Sony just needs to beat microsoft and they will win E3.

I don't really think there really is a chance for Sony to "lose". You know the Internet is Sony and the Internet decides who won. So Even if MS and Nintendo blow everathing out of the park and Sony did just average there will still be enough voices declaring Sony the winner that it won't be a clear loss.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.