By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you like your console maker of choice? (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony)

Nobody makes games with the same kind of polish and attention to detail as Nintendo. They are the standard to which I compare all other games.

Around the Network

Nintendo because they make many of my favourite games, Sony isn't too far behind however.

Nintendo: You know, you will get very good games (even masterpieces) for every console + local multiplayer is an important thing for them (which i appreciate)

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

I like them all for what each console has to offer, wish people thought the same way besides choosing sides and bashing the others.

kljesta64 said:
Nintendo because no one can make an IP that works for the hundred time.

Fifa says hi

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Around the Network

Nintendo for me as well, I guess it's a combination of nostalgia and their variety of genres, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pikmin, Starfox, Mario Kart, Smash bros, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Animal Crossings and a lot more, I dont think any other developer has as much variety.

Microsoft because they favor green, and I love green.

Adameh said:
kljesta64 said:
Nintendo because no one can make an IP that works for the hundred time.

Fifa says hi

Hi!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Nintendo cause of their free online, unique controllers and a different way of doing things like the miiverse but most importantly, its their games and their ability to have great looking games with not so great hardware

That and they don't just abandon consoles/handhelds just cause its not selling well..

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

exclusive games.