Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs currently has an 82 on Metacritic

What is the length of life ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Burek said:
mtachi said:
This was my favourite user review:

This is the hipsters version of GTA5. Apparently this game was featured on the e3 2012 and every fedora sporting, Starbucks fanatic
is talking about it. Please, excuse me while I hang myself by my PS4 controller cord. Oh darn, it's wireless.
Gameplay - Not Bad ! sound really good, Graphics for next-gen really medicore, nothing special. ubisofts behavior is unacceptable,
900p or 1080p? It doesnt matter, its about Ubisofts behaviour(Lies).
1. They showed this game on a high end pc on the E3 said that this will be the first next gen title.
2.delayed it
3.lyed about the graphics(1080p 60fps), then the downgrade
90% of the budget in marketing 10% in the actual game. This game is really to short and the story is medicore.

All lovingly attached to a 0.

Does anybody really read those user reviews for anything other than amusement? I usually enjoy laughing at grammar, and the most fun is to be had when a console exclusive launches :)

Aha I wouldn't have thought so. If somebody does, then... well...

mtachi said:
This was my favourite user review:

This is the hipsters version of GTA5. Apparently this game was featured on the e3 2012 and every fedora sporting, Starbucks fanatic
is talking about it. Please, excuse me while I hang myself by my PS4 controller cord. Oh darn, it's wireless.
Gameplay - Not Bad ! sound really good, Graphics for next-gen really medicore, nothing special. ubisofts behavior is unacceptable,
900p or 1080p? It doesnt matter, its about Ubisofts behaviour(Lies).
1. They showed this game on a high end pc on the E3 said that this will be the first next gen title.
2.delayed it
3.lyed about the graphics(1080p 60fps), then the downgrade
90% of the budget in marketing 10% in the actual game. This game is really to short and the story is medicore.

All lovingly attached to a 0.

well,that user review is'nt wrong. 

77 on X1 with 5 reviews. Maybe lower because of the amount of reviews. On the other hand, Game Informer gave the X1 version 80 and the PS4 85.

celador said:
77 on X1 with 5 reviews. Maybe lower because of the amount of reviews. On the other hand, Game Informer gave the X1 version 80 and the PS4 85.

The real question is why?

The only differences between the two is resolution and minute graphical detail. That's enough to have a 5 point difference?

Around the Network
QuintonMcLeod said:
celador said:

The only differences between the two is resolution and minute graphical detail. That's enough to have a 5 point difference?

That and an hour of additional content.  One review has mentioned screen tearing on the X1 version as well

Hmmm, at least i was right when i said MK8 would have better scores.

But this is not a bad scores anyway.

game will be a huge success, and almost all reviews say the gameplay is excellent and fun, where are all the haters now?

QuintonMcLeod said:
celador said:

Resolution is everything these days :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Reviews aren't stellar, but I really enjoy the premise of the game.

Will buy it as soon as I buy my ps4.