By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs currently has an 82 on Metacritic

Watch Dogs got an 82: YEAH!!!!!!

Mario Kart got an 89: Garbage.

Lol.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

I played and loved Infamous, but PC version of Watch Dogs crushes it, here's a few more shots

Don't agree personally :/ I do think WD looks better, especially thanks to the better city geometry (which was somewhat of a given, seeing as WD focus a lot on it's city while inFamous didn't), but there is no way i'd describe it as "crushed".

Still, each to there own o/

bigtakilla said:

Lol.

Oh look, more imaginary generalizations.

The vast majority of people in the MK8 threads were simply disappointed by MK8's shitty IQ, few, if anyone, called the game itself "garbage".

Zekkyou said:
bigtakilla said:

Lol.

The vast majority of people in the MK8 threads were simply disappointed by MK8's shitty IQ, few, if anyone, called the game itself "garbage".

If you say so. ;)

bigtakilla said:
Zekkyou said:

If you say so. ;)

I was there for the entire thread. So yes, i do say so ^^

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
bigtakilla said:
Zekkyou said:

If you say so. ;)

I was there for the entire thread. So yes, i do say so ^^

Oh, I know you do. :D

Zekkyou said:

Don't agree personally :/ I do think WD looks better, especially thanks to the better city geometry (which was somewhat of a given, seeing as WD focus a lot on it's city while inFamous didn't), but there is no way i'd describe it as "crushed".

I've got over 300 images of direct feed Infamous screen captures I took with an Elgato Capture card if you'd like me to make a detailed analysis of why Watch Dogs PC does indeed crush Second Son on a technical level.

BenVTrigger said:
Zekkyou said:

I've got over 300 images of direct feed Infamous screen captures I took with an Elgato Capture card if you'd like me to make a detailed analysis of why Watch Dogs PC does indeed crush Second Son on a technical level.

My eyes are enough for me thanks ^^; It's a shame they couldn't hit the original E3 footage though, i had faith that they might but it seems they really set the bar too high for themselves :/

Zekkyou said:
BenVTrigger said:

My eyes are enough for me thanks ^^; It's a shame they couldn't hit the original E3 footage though, i had faith that they might but it seems they really set the bar too high for themselves :/

Actually night shots with rain are REALLY damn close to the reveal, these ones I uploaded were me just messing around with the game real quick, I'm going to post some much better captures tomorrow.

That's not accurate at all. It has an 81 on the PC, and a 77 on the XBO. You should either specify that it's just the PS4 version, or add in all the console scores.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/watch-dogs

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/watch-dogs

Also, Metacritic is bullshit. The Wii U version is already open to user reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/watch-dogs