By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

sales2099 said:
Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

If you are going to be a Sony fan....at least know your competition, even if you think they don't matter to you.

Rumored Halo 2 Anniversary and Forza Horizon 2. Quantum Break but this may be in the same spot as The Order and be delayed. Project Spark looks to be a impressive creative title for X1 not available on PS4. And Sunset Overdrive as you said.

Certainly not a bad list by any means. Sony will win in sales, but unless you melt down a PS4 into liquid, get a siringe and inject the console into your bloodstream for a high.....I don't see you "enjoying sales" more then X1 gamers enjoying their AAA releases ;)

"Rumored". Do i even need to answer that? If it's a rumor then it's not confirmed.

You'll be lucky to even get QB in 2015

Spark isn't exclusive

It's just Driveclub vs SO. #Dealwithit.

Well Halo 2A is all but confirmed. I know your stance on non-exclusives like Titanfall and Project Spark, thinking they don't exist, have 0 impact, and can't be possibly be used as a differentiator for one console over another. 

My stance? I can play Titanfall and Project Spark on PC. It's that simple. It's a multiplat.

Otherwise PS4 has dozens of "exclusives" too.

Around the Network
Porcupeth said:
Azerth said:

well there will be a halo game this year and since its not halo 5 its most likly halo2anv

And if you count halo 2 then you count TLOU HD. 1v1 becomes 2v2.

Well LOU is in the summer so the holidays gives X1 a edge.

Also, they do not belong together just because they are both remakes. One is not even a year old and just has a new coat of paint graphically speaking. The other is 10 years old and would bridge 2 gens worth of graphics.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

DonFerrari said:
Why so many overjoyed x1 and WiiU owners here?

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

It's pretty sad isn't it. It's not as if there isn't plenty of games to play this year if it's true.

The PS5 Exists. 

DonFerrari said:

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

Overjoyed, that's stretching it.

GribbleGrunger said:
DonFerrari said:

It's pretty sad isn't it. It's not as if there isn't plenty of games to play this year.

And what's funny is that it's in vain because the PS4 is going to destroy the other two in holiday sales, even without The Order.

I can put this on my signature and never change it until 2015 if somebody wants me to.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

This.

Welcome to the ear of the self-entitled gamer. We've never had it (nearly) this good, yet the internet rages on as if the entertainment on demand is paltry compared to yesteryear.

Wagram said:
Good for them. Tired of developers releasing trash so they can pad their wallets. Make quality, and then release it.

I wish more comments like this appeared across all fronts!

Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

Well Halo 2A is all but confirmed. I know your stance on non-exclusives like Titanfall and Project Spark, thinking they don't exist, have 0 impact, and can't be possibly be used as a differentiator for one console over another. 

My stance? I can play Titanfall and Project Spark on PC. It's that simple. It's a multiplat.

Otherwise PS4 has dozens of "exclusives" too.

Still doesn't change that many others don't share your reasoning and bought a console just for Titanfall. Or back in the day when Bioshock 1 was a 360 system seller or Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 selling around 3.5 million each on 360. Like cmon.....your principles don't apply to everyone else. People can and will buy a console for a multiplat if it has the pull.....especially if it isn't available on the consoles biggest competitor.

You again neglect relevance and impact. PS4 can and does have PS4/PC titles, but when they make the impact Titanfall made, then talk to me about counting it as a system seller.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Richard_Feynman said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

This.

Welcome to the ear of the self-entitled gamer. We've never had it (nearly) this good, yet the internet rages on as if the entertainment on demand is paltry compared to yesteryear.

No, I'm not entitled.  Sony promised way in excess of what they are deliverng

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/10/cdrive/

sales2099 said:

A Halo 2 remake holds more sway then TLOS, considering one game is just a year old (looks like a cash-in to me) and the other is 10 years old.  It would bridge 2 generations worth of graphics, and had MP that defined a generation.

Very debatable. One could argue that 10 year old games have dated mechanics and gameplay.