By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Should advertise the fact that their Internet Connection is FREE!

burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:

15. "Goalposts are meant to be fluid, amorphous, ever changing targets with whom you're debating with but fixed, immovable structures of fact when it's you." (credit to Viper1)

I promise you that I'm not the least bit angry or upset. This is purely entertainment.

Moving the goalposts is a minor thing to do when the other person is moving the entire stadium.

Alas, we agree on something.

I'd still like for you to answer some of my questions.

Since we agree that you moved the stadium, you should agree that I dont have to answer the questions relating to the new stadium.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:

15. "Goalposts are meant to be fluid, amorphous, ever changing targets with whom you're debating with but fixed, immovable structures of fact when it's you." (credit to Viper1)

I promise you that I'm not the least bit angry or upset. This is purely entertainment.

Moving the goalposts is a minor thing to do when the other person is moving the entire stadium.

Since we agree that you moved the stadium, you should agree that I dont have to answer the questions relating to the new stadium.

What a predictable response. I never said I'm the one  moving the stadium. If you have nothing more to add or have no intention of answering my questions, then how about we move on?

burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:

What a predictable response. I never said I'm the one  moving the stadium. If you have nothing more to add or have no intention of answering my questions, then how about we move on?

I moved on ages ago while you continued to derail the topic OP made.

fps_d0minat0r said:

But you're still posting and defending your baseless ccomments. That's not moving on. And like I said before, you've never added anything to this topic at all.

burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

But you're still posting and defending your baseless ccomments. That's not moving on. And like I said before, you've never added anything to this topic at all.

Ofcouse I didnt add anything (in addition to my first comment) because you derailed the topic like I told you already.

But youre still posting and defending your baseless actions. That's not moving on.

Around the Network

it has to be free. have you seen it?

Can anyone help me?

How do i delete a post?

Is it possible to delete a post here?

Tell me if you know.

Thanks a lot.

fps_d0minat0r said:

Ofcouse I didnt add anything (in addition to my first comment) because you derailed the topic like I told you already.

But youre still posting and defending your baseless actions. That's not moving on.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you're only allowed to make one pointless troll post and then defend it with every waking moment of your life. I'm doing it wrong, I guess: I've actually talked about the subject at hand in other posts. I'm also not claiming that I moved on. Seriously dude, go back and read some of our old posts before replying. It's like you're not even trying anymore!

I've also noticed this trend of you repeating the same words and phrases that I'm using. Should I be flattered? :)

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

SnK0610 said:
Can anyone help me?

How do i delete a post?

Is it possible to delete a post here?

Tell me if you know.

Thanks a lot.

I don't believe it is. Best you can do is edit it and explain tell everyone to ignore it in the post.

MoiseHnkel said:
Funny I learned today that Nintento as Internet connection :o, And multiplayer.

Nintendo as done a great job advertising outside is own circle. . .

You won't believe the number of people that I know that owned a Wii for years and never knew it had online capabilities.