By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Should advertise the fact that their Internet Connection is FREE!

fps_d0minat0r said:

You think you have credibility after putting your interpretations into quotes and writing an essay on them?

You mean like your very first post?

fps_d0minat0r said:
but what would they exactly say?
"our network ranks last on basically all MP games but its free so please live with it" ??

I'd say my credibility took a hit after following your lead. But who said I had credibility in the first place? I'm not the one pretending that my unsubstantiated, hypthetical opinion is truth, so if I had anything to lose in the first place, I'm not so sure it would be on the line. Wait! This reminds me of something.

Your opinion = PSN

My opinion = Nintendo Network

Your opinion is far more valuable than mine, despite the many holes in it. My opinion sucks because it's less valuable than yours and is not worth considering. It's so worthless that it's not worth picking apart, even though you seem to have a lot of free time to do so. If it was worth something, then it would have happened already, because there is obviously no way I could defend it. If your opinion can't hold up, then what chance does mine have?

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

You think you have credibility after putting your interpretations into quotes and writing an essay on them?

fps_d0minat0r said:
"our network ranks last on basically all MP games but its free so please live with it" ??

I'd say my credibility took a hit after following your lead. But who said I had credibility in the first place? I'm not the one pretending that my unsubstantiated, hypthetical opinion is truth, so if I had anything to lose in the first place, I'm not so sure it would be on the line. Wait! This reminds me of something.

Your opinion = PSN

Your opinion is far more valuable than mine, despite the many holes in it. My opinion sucks because it's less valuable than yours and is not worth considering. It's so worthless that it's not worth picking apart, even though you seem to have a lot of free time to do so. If it was worth something, then it would have happened already, because there is obviously no way I could defend it. If your opinion can't hold up, then what chance does mine have?

my opinion was on PSN only after you derailed the thread and turned it into PSN vs nintendo.

my opinion relating to the thread was that nintendo cant really convincingly advertise free internet connection, hence the quote with clear sarcasm. Sadly despite what you think, you have added nothing to the discussion relating to the topic in the OP.

fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

fps_d0minat0r said:

Your opinion = PSN

my opinion was on PSN only after you derailed the thread and turned it into PSN vs nintendo.

my opinion relating to the thread was that nintendo cant really convincingly advertise free internet connection, hence the quote with clear sarcasm. Sadly despite what you think, you have added nothing to the discussion relating to the topic in the OP.

Now you're claiming I derailed the thread, despite having absolutely nothing to contribute but this:

fps_d0minat0r said:

and despite the fact that, unlike you, I actually had something to contribute elsewhere:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6346686

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6346943

Poster leaves his opinion with a sarcastic quip, then gets upset when someone leaves a sarcastic response. Logic.

burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

fps_d0minat0r said:

Your opinion = PSN

Now you're claiming I derailed the thread, despite having absolutely nothing to contribute but this:

fps_d0minat0r said:

and despite the fact that, unlike you, I actually had something to contribute elsewhere:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6346686

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6346943

Poster leaves his opinion with a sarcastic quip, then gets upset when someone leaves a sarcastic response. Logic.

So why did you insist on having a conversation about hacking networks and then moaned I told you the fact that any network can be hacked when targeted?

Why not just accept it earlier that I had an opinion?

fps_d0minat0r said:

So why did you insist on having a conversation about hacking networks and then moaned I told you the fact that any network can be hacked when targeted?

"So why did you insist on having a conversation about hacking networks and then moaned I told you the fact that any network can be hacked when targeted?"

You never said that. You said the Nintendo Network isn't worth hacking, and it couldn't stop Anonymous/Lulsec if they tried. You changed your words around faster than Microsoft's 180 on the DRM-policy, huh?

And just so you know, I never wanted to actually get into a conversation about hacking networks. You made a joke, I made a joke. You got pissed, and that's how all this started.

"Why not just accept it earlier that I had an opinion?"

I never said you don't have an opinion. I said that it's unsubstantiated and based on a situation that doesn't exist. If you're going to put your opinion out there, back it up with something. And if you're going to try to recap what took place, then try actually going back and reading what we typed. You're really not helping yourself out.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

"So why did you insist on having a conversation about hacking networks and then moaned I told you the fact that any network can be hacked when targeted?"

You never said that. You said the Nintendo Network isn't worth hacking, and it couldn't stop Anonymous/Lulsec if they tried. You changed your words around faster than Microsoft's 180 on the DRM-policy, huh?

And just so you know, I never wanted to actually get into a conversation about hacking networks. You made a joke, I made a joke. You got pissed, and that's how all this started.

I never said you don't have an opinion. I said that it's unsubstantiated and based on a situation that doesn't exist. If you're going to put your opinion out there, back it up with something. And if you're going to try to recap what took place, then try actually going back and reading what we typed. You're really not helping yourself out.

You are confusing what I said regarding the OP and what I said after you brought up when you decided we would have a conversation about hacking.

Dont get angry just because you didnt have a point of value in either.

fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

You are confusing what I said regarding the OP and what I said after you brought up when you decided we would have a conversation about hacking.

15. "Goalposts are meant to be fluid, amorphous, ever changing targets with whom you're debating with but fixed, immovable structures of fact when it's you." (credit to Viper1)

I promise you that I'm not the least bit angry or upset. This is purely entertainment.

burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

15. "Goalposts are meant to be fluid, amorphous, ever changing targets with whom you're debating with but fixed, immovable structures of fact when it's you." (credit to Viper1)

I promise you that I'm not the least bit angry or upset. This is purely entertainment.

Moving the goalposts is a minor thing to do when the other person is moving the entire stadium.

Funny I learned today that Nintento as Internet connection :o, And multiplayer.

Nintendo as done a great job advertising outside is own circle. . .

fps_d0minat0r said:
burninmylight said:

Moving the goalposts is a minor thing to do when the other person is moving the entire stadium.

Alas, we agree on something.

I'd still like for you to answer some of my questions.