By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Goatseye said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Oh no.I think Costa needs to work on his finishing though. Otherwise he's a very promising Bayern player, probably more than Gotze on his first year.

More than goal, Brazil needs dynamism and someone to show his face when the team needs it the most.

Well I guess he is better than Fred in that regard. Which is an improvement for the brazilians.

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:

Well I guess he is better than Fred in that regard. Which is an improvement for the brazilians.

Fred is a striker. Douglas is not, it's hard to compare the two.

Ka-pi96 said:
Barozi said:
Ka-pi96 said:
generic-user-1 said:
NiKKoM said:
Wonder if an english team will pick up de Bruyne.. He's like two levels ahead of his teammates..

will be hard to outbid the club of one of the biggest car companys...

Which club has put in a bid for him?

Rumor says Man City wants to get him for about £56m.

Yeah, I know that. And I hope we don't.

But he said a big car company bidded for de Bruyne, which club is that supposed to be?

he is atm working for the loved pet club of VW, worlds 3rd biggest car producer. and they are not like Gm, they dont burn cash by making cars.

generic-user-1 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah, I know that. And I hope we don't.

But he said a big car company bidded for de Bruyne, which club is that supposed to be?

he is atm working for the loved pet club of VW, worlds 3rd biggest car producer. and they are not like Gm, they dont burn cash by making cars.

Pretty off-topic I know, but they aren't 3rd anymore.
They've overtaken GM last year and sold more than Toyota (and of course GM) in the first half of 2015.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-vw-toyota-20150728-story.html

Meanwhile in the real league: Leeds putting in a bloody good show against Burnley so far.

As a Town fan I find it disheartening :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Ah.. The weekend.. Leftover Beers from yesterday and watching football in the garden.. Its here again

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

go Tottenham!

I'm pleased with those 3 points even if United wasn't that great.. I'm also pleased with Darmian's perfomance! Probably the best signing so far.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

lol Chelsea!

Poor Arsenal has fucked up! ='(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---