By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

LOL Swansea!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

City need to win this!

Really impressed with Arsenal today.

They are a Mats Hummels away from being a real force to be reckoned with.

Good results over the weekend, nice win for saints. We didn't do well but won. So pleased overall. Well done Arsenal.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Good results over the weekend, nice win for saints. We didn't do well but won. So pleased overall. Well done Arsenal.

Koeman got Elia, and we all thought in the Netherlands: Why? He's washed up at 25... but Koeman was right..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
The Fury said:

Koeman got Elia, and we all thought in the Netherlands: Why? He's washed up at 25... but Koeman was right..

Not being given a chance at 25, you mean? For shame on those teams :P He just needs the right encouragement. This said, still not sure yet. He's only a loan and performing to impress. Let's see what he is like in the long run.

Hmm, pie.

Anyone follow Asian Cup? Cahill scored a goal off an overhead kick to lead Australia past China 2-0 and onto the semi final against United Arab Emirates. My guess is final will come down to hosts Australia and South Korea.

I just want the UCL to begin once again.. I swear, all this wait is killing me! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Cambridge held Manchester United 0-0 and earn a replay at Old Trafford. One of those great FA Cup moments for a lower level side.

What a weekend.

Man U failing to score against Cambridge.

Man City are losing at home to Middlesbrough.

Chelsea are blowing a 2 goal lead to Bradford City.

Huddersfield Town are winning away.