By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Barozi said:

:D

Paddy Power are great. I recommend liking the page on Facebook for top notch football banter.

Around the Network

Chelsea or United people?

My money's on Chelsea, but I'm expecting a close match.

Chelsea will win this match easily.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

Chelsea will win this match easily.

Don't be so sure. Utd have that tactical genius remember?

Silly me! How the hell did I forget about the tactical genius that is Van Gaal?! :S

Talal said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Real Madrid are too good? WTF? Did y'all not see the matches they lost as well? Sure they are good, but they are definitely beatable.

They're on a 10 match winning streak or something like that. They are beatable I agree, their defence is not that good, but their form is amazing. They have the best attack in the world. I was really hoping that Barca would outscore them since both of us have bad defence, but for some reason our midfield and attack were just as bad as our defence today. If we had shown up today, it would have been a lot closer, but we really didn't show up.

real hadnt one hard game till now. the spanish league is so freaking weak an barca hasnt the will.

they are lucky that they have the easyest CL group, so they dont have to much hard games in the first half of the season.

group b is just a joke. just one good team, the rest isnt even EL material...

Around the Network

Fuck fuck fuck.Can't believe Utd drew that game.The ref was absolutely shit.

Damn it! Chelsea should have won... -__-

Southampton are flying high with another 3 winnable games next in the Prem. Our hard run isn't until end of Nov/December/Early Jan. A couple of draws in that would be very welcome but if we win against say Man City or Man U, which are both doable, then I will be pleased.

Hmm, pie.

REDZONE said:
Fuck fuck fuck.Can't believe Utd drew that game.The ref was absolutely shit.

There's been plenty of refball for Chelsea this season tbh.

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:
vivster said:

You can make prediction a bit more fun if you're bold. Like predicting that Germany will win every qualifier again.

When the world champion is in the same group as Ireland, Poland, Scotland, Georgia and Gibraltar, then winning every qualifier shouldn't be considered bold!

Poor Gibraltar.

Here is a prediction that is actually bold: Gibraltar will concede less than 10 goals against Germany!

With a loss against poland and a draw against Ireland, there's a good chance now that Gibraltar will win^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.