By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

I'm f**** pissed at Ghana!!

First thing - that selfish son of a b**** that decided to make a ridiculous shot instead of passing to his wide open teammate in 66' should be eaten alive after the game (probably possible).

Second thing - they allowed that asshole Klose to score and tie Ronaldo with 15 goals :( That is so, so sad :(

@Argentina vs. Iran - now we know which god is real!! :D

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
I'm f**** pissed at Ghana!!

First thing - that selfish son of a b**** that decided to make a ridiculous shot instead of passing to his wide open teammate in 66' should be eaten alive after the game (probably possible).

Second thing - they allowed that asshole Klose to score and tie Ronaldo with 15 goals :( That is so, so sad :(

@Argentina vs. Iran - now we know which god is real!! :D

Only one more and I would like to see someone beat that :)

Also I think Klose is pretty much the opposite of an asshole. Probably even the least asshole player in the whole team.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

All that blue gives me hope.

^ Green is the colour of hope! :D

That was not offside....1 more bullshit count to the FIFA

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

That was WAY on side

B&H should be 1 up.

This shit just keeps happening and happening while we have the tools to prevent it: a video referee. Use it for fucks sake!!!

poklane said:
This shit just keeps happening and happening while we have the tools to prevent it: a video referee. Use it for fucks sake!!!

This is the reason I watch futbol only every 4 years...or when Costa Rica is playing.

Nintendo and PC gamer

vivster said:

Only one more and I would like to see someone beat that :)

Also I think Klose is pretty much the opposite of an asshole. Probably even the least asshole player in the whole team.

Only thing he doesn't deserve it. He scored most of his goals vs. shitty teams like South Arabia or stuff, he's no Ronaldo.

And yeah, Klosett is an asshole.

This game is a disgrace. Nigeria is ahead? A fucking joke. I hope Bośnia manages to fight back.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Go Nigeria! Down with Euroland!!!
Note: I'm from Euroland.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David