By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

HomokHarcos said:

Liga MX might be my favourite football league in the world if they didn't have the stupid Apertura and Clausura. I can't stand there being 2 champions every year.

stupid system, here in chile it's been the same for a while, league quality has decreased. I think they are looking to switch back to yearly league, good

Around the Network

Expected nothing else but a loss. Our away record is pathetic this season.

LurkerJ said:
The Fury said:

I missed that bit. Is he out, I have him in my fantasy team, should probably remove him.

Out for about 2 months, actually. 

My luck too, I forgot there were games last night so forgot to remove him from my team. Probably lost loads of value on him now. Oh well. Easy swap, him for Sterling anyway.

Hmm, pie.

Tottenham may crack into the Top 4 soon. Man City is 15 points ahead, again.

Horrible match for Man U

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Wow, great results all round for us this matchday. The Tottenham one could have been better with a draw, but if we can beat them on Sunday it'll be fine, really. Chelsea losing 3-0 to Bournemouth at home... how did that happen?!

Do you believe liverpool is gonna win? I think a draw is more like it

about chelsea, apparently Conte was betting for Batshuayi on this game, and then suddenly the change of team screwed his secret weapon, causing chelsea’s defeat @ home.... yeah that’s the excuse

West Ham director of football Tony Henry has no shame lol http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5335207/West-Ham-director-sparks-race-row-African-stars.html Rumors were going around that they told agents that they don't want to sign African players because "they cause mayhem" and when asked about it he just outright admits to it.

This season is hopeless but I read Özil has signed a new contract. With Mkhi and Auba on board things aren't looking too bad. Now I hope Wilshere will stay fit, Wenger leaves and we sign defenders and a goalkeeper.

Another draw. This is getting sad, plus we didn't get Promes. 1 player in the transfer period won't make a difference but actually winning at home and strikers scoring will, we dominated, had 3 shots on target.

Hmm, pie.

Chelsea played without a CF, they don't have one. Giroud might not be the best striker, but I am sure he would have been better than Hazard last night. I think Conte's side isn't doing too bad so far, letting him go would be a big mistake.