By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

I'm back bitches.

Told y'all Portugal would win.

Around the Network

I enjoyed watching the tournament, only missed two games I think. I don't think there was a standout team that deserved to win it over anyone else, all teams had weaknesses. France was maybe the most entertaining team to watch, especially Giroud and Griez playing together worked like a charm.

Worst performance? England against Iceland omg.. I've always had a soft spot for England but that game was horrible, watching LVG's ManU pass the ball sideways for 90min was nothing compared to torture England offered.

It was nice to see Ronaldo lift the trophy at the end of unfortunate final :) Congrats to Portugal and all their fans, I think it was a deserved win.

Ka-pi96 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Worst performance? England against Iceland omg.. I've always had a soft spot for England but that game was horrible, watching LVG's ManU pass the ball sideways for 90min was nothing compared to torture England offered

Well with some of the people they are talking about for next England manager... it may get even worse :o

How about Rehhagel? He can get even the worst teams to the top.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
KiigelHeart said:
Worst performance? England against Iceland omg.. I've always had a soft spot for England but that game was horrible, watching LVG's ManU pass the ball sideways for 90min was nothing compared to torture England offered

Well with some of the people they are talking about for next England manager... it may get even worse :o

With the team they got they were completely unable to adapt to way ICELAND played.. it can't get any worse.

England manager job is a hard one for anyone to take, best not to have one manager but a group of tactically sound coaches, who can adapt to a game on the fly, not stick with dead end players.

Although FA have their say in the national team too much me thinks.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I must say I never had faith in Eder

Congrats Portugal and France had a great tournament too, hope they can win something. Felt bad for Griezmann

first half against wigan is ok so far. Mkhitaryan's performance that half encouraging and great for #mufc

and memphis looks still awful...

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Pogba is probably done for £100 Million and Sam Alardyce is the new England manager.

Updating thread.

Apparently Juventus has bought Higuain for €94million, lol.....

poklane said:
Apparently Juventus has bought Higuain for €94million, lol.....

You are joking...