By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Was the fastest own-goal in the history of the World Cup I read...

Around the Network

Can't believe how lazy Messi has become.. He strolls around like he's walking his dog when his team is in defense..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Argentina have been shit. Is it too late to withdraw my prediction?

I missed the start. It was an own goal? Watching the game now, Bosnia seems do be playing pretty well. I thought Argentina were just going to own the game like the France vs Honduras game

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Bosnia is playing really well...aside from that own goal of course, I think you people were too quick to call 4+ goals on this match.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Can't believe how lazy Messi has become.. He strolls around like he's walking his dog when his team is in defense..

The reason why he is not the best player in the world, skillful sure but I'd like to see him defend, I mean properly, don't think I ever have.

Hmm, pie.

The more games I see the more i'm overexciting myself with our chance

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

welp, I overestimated Argentina a lot ..

atleast their coach knew what he was doing when he fielded 5 defenders

Come on Bosnia!!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

What a save by Romero!