By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Bruno Alves is such a cunt. I don't understand why he is starting ahead of Fonte.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Bruno Alves is such a cunt. I don't understand why he is starting ahead of Fonte.

Thank god he missed Kane in a way (went with his foot next to his head which still resulted in a collision). Imagine if his studs would have hit Kane on the side of his head. Just a few cm more to the right and Kane is on his way to the hospital.

ayyy lmao

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:

There were also several games where Martial and De Gea looks like the only two players who deserved to play for United. He's a great player right away.

Actually, now that you mention De Gea, how come he's not on the list? In fact, there's not a single goalkeeper or defender there. There really should be some young goalkeepers/defenders who are worth enough to make this list...

Well, teams don't think that way. Neur would maybe have a case for the list, but why would a defender? They're not valued as high. Look at David Alaba, Bayern's starting price tag (meaning it goes down) would put him around Higuain. There's no other defender that would sell for more.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:

Well, teams don't think that way. Neur would maybe have a case for the list, but why would a defender? They're not valued as high. Look at David Alaba, Bayern's starting price tag (meaning it goes down) would put him around Higuain. There's no other defender that would sell for more.

Isn't their valuation £62m (€79)? That would put him way above Higuain.

I thought it was 62m, not pound. So, if you are right, then I'm just off. 

But still, defenders and keepers are valued much lower than attacking minded players.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I can't understand what people see in Aguero. He is such an overrated player.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

zlatan to united!!!! yessss im sooo happy right now! GGMU MUFC!

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Colombia beat USA, didn't watch it though

Whoops forgot to predict
Costa Rica 1-0 Paraguay

Haitï 0-2 Peru
Brazil 4-0 Ecuador
Jamaica 1-1 Venezuela

Mexico 2-2 Uruguay

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Anyone looking for a job as assistant referee? I'm seeing 2 vacancies after this match. I mean seriously. First goal not given because offside, while Draxler wasn't even close to offside. And after that granting 2 offside goals. Those Swedes should lay off the booze.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.