By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Barcelona has fallen apart. What the hell.

Around the Network

Barca have gone into meltdown it seems.

Atletico is going to win La Liga, just watch.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Barca's bench is pretty average for a top team.. If plan A doesn't work they have no one that can introduce plan B.. I don't even think they have classic wingers and a strong headed striker..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Damn what the hell happened to Barcelona? Just a few weeks ago they were in a great position to win both La Liga and the champions League, now they can lose both

Around the Network

What the hell is going on in Barcelona? One month ago they were unstoppable, now they lose almost everything. So the league is pretty interesting right now. Problem, my team is fighting for the Europa League and... we play the last match against Atletico. That'll be interesting.

Looks like Wenger has been giving tips to Luis Enrique 😋

Stoke-Tottenham is tomorrow & VISCA EL VALENCIA CF

MEGADRIVE, SNES, SATURN, PS1, N64, DREAMCAST, PS2, GC, XBOX, X360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, PS4, XONE, GAME GEAR, GBP, GBA, NGAGE, GBAP, DS, PSP, 3DS, VITA.

AZWification said:

Moss is so fucking shit. He wouldn't cut it in the Romanian Liga I.

Kevin Friend was taken off the Tottenham Stoke game because he supports Leicester. Ignoring the fact that him being removed completely insults him and the refereeing profession as they are impartial... who does Jonathon Moss support?

Hmm, pie.

Pep Guardiola announcement hampered Man City - Pellegrini

"It's not easy for the players when you read in newspapers all the things that will happen next season, all the players who will go out, all the players that will come in," Pellegrini said.

He has a point. He is being classy and not playing the victim. Hats off.