By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Pokemon Spin-Off?

ktay95 said:
Snap and Stadium obviously.
PMD was good too but kinda lacking, havent played any others really

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Like many others on here, I would have to say Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Stadium were the best spin offs. I put in hundreds of hours into these games growing up - I just couldn't get enough of seeing my favorite Pokémon in 3D (lol).

Though I can't really compare them to other spin off titles like Mystery Dungeon or Conquest as I haven't played them. These two in particular look great and definitely worth looking into.

I loved PMD EoT, dat Temporal Tower music so good!

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

Pokemon Stadium 1. Seeing Pokemon rendered in 3d for the first time blew my mind as a child.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

As a game, Snap.

Colosseum's soundtrack is the best though.

Also Hey You Pikachu is cool when you're 8.

Without question Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Mystery Dungeon, it's a deeper series than what most other people think. They are better than the main games.
Explorers Sky is one of the most packed Pokémon games I've played and there are so many different ways to play it to challenge yourself as well.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Snap is overrated - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is the best spin off series

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The only Pokemon game I've ever played was Pokemon Puzzle League (which just happened to be a re-skin of Tetris Attack, the best puzzle game, EVER.). I guess I'll go with that.