By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

lol I do believe Jay has done the exact opposite of my votes throughout this entire game

Had no idea he was this jealous of me for taking the Conker avatar

Around the Network

+The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
-Mirror's Edge 2

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
naruball said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
naruball said:
YAS! Middle Earth is clearly one of the most anticipated games on vgc! My favourite game survived and is almost on top. Nothing can stop it now!! It's a good thing we god rid of all the least promising games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

+ Middle Earth
- SSB

The only reason Middle Earth is on top is because nobody cares.

I don't even know what that game is...

- Middle Earth

No Man's Sky

But as long as somebody likes it, then its good enough for me to vye for its destruction.

I tried to make my sarcasm super obvious. Guess it still wasn't obvious enough...

Oversarcastic, it flew over my head, you actually need to turn it down.

But who would consider BH3 one of the least promising games of the list? I get people hating on FF15 because of FF13, but KH? Least promising? This posts' purpose was to make people vote off Middle Earth and it wroked way too easily. People just wanna hate on something. All you need to do is give them a target.

no mans sky +
witcher-

Play Me

naruball said:

But who would consider BH3 one of the least promising games of the list? I get people hating on FF15 because of FF13, but KH? Least promising? This posts' purpose was to make people vote off Middle Earth and it wroked way too easily. People just wanna hate on something. All you need to do is give them a target.

Actually I just wanted The Witcher 3 to win. Plus Shadow of Mordor is cross-gen, so I definitely didn't want that winning.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
naruball said:

Actually I just wanted The Witcher 3 to win. Plus Shadow of Mordor is cross-gen, so I definitely didn't want that winning.

of course a WRPG has to win >_>

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TheGoldenBoy said:

Plus Shadow of Mordor is cross-gen, so I definitely didn't want that winning.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

+ The Witcher
- The Division

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
naruball said:

My order from the beginning was:

1. Batman: Arkham Knight
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Uncharted 4
5. The Witcher 3

It's the only game on the list that was in my original top 5. It has nothing to do with a WRPG winning.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
naruball said:

My order from the beginning was:

1. Batman: Arkham Knight
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Uncharted 4
5. The Witcher 3

It's the only game on the list that was in my original top 5. It has nothing to do with a WRPG winning.

You realize I almost singlehandedly took down Batman without almost no opposition whatsoever, right? All you had to do was consistently vote for Batman and it would have survived. Why did you never vote for it?