By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
naruball said:
YAS! Middle Earth is clearly one of the most anticipated games on vgc! My favourite game survived and is almost on top. Nothing can stop it now!! It's a good thing we god rid of all the least promising games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

+ Middle Earth
- SSB

The only reason Middle Earth is on top is because nobody cares.

I don't even know what that game is...

- Middle Earth

No Man's Sky

But as long as somebody likes it, then its good enough for me to vye for its destruction.

I tried to make my sarcasm super obvious. Guess it still wasn't obvious enough...

Around the Network
Seece said:
HylianSwordsman said:
AZWification said:

It's funny to see games like No Man's Sky have so many votes simply because they've been ignored throught the whole damn thread!

I purposely left it alone because I didn't want it to get too high and get targeted. I needed it for one of my plan B games in case all the Nintendo games I wanted died. Several other more popular potential plan Bs died really early, so I'm glad it was ignored by many.

I think Witcher has alreay won due a certain person scheming ;P not really in the spirit of the game but fair is fair.

Ah well, wouldn't be fun without a fight, and it was still a pretty fun game either way.

naruball said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
naruball said:
YAS! Middle Earth is clearly one of the most anticipated games on vgc! My favourite game survived and is almost on top. Nothing can stop it now!! It's a good thing we god rid of all the least promising games like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.

+ Middle Earth
- SSB

- Middle Earth

No Man's Sky

But as long as somebody likes it, then its good enough for me to vye for its destruction.

I tried to make my sarcasm super obvious. Guess it still wasn't obvious enough...

Oversarcastic, it flew over my head, you actually need to turn it down.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Har Har! Told u Witcher 3 is gonna be teh better game (not that this list comes close to determining anything anyway but oh well)

+Witcher 3
- The Division

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

naruball said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
naruball said:

+ Middle Earth
- SSB

- Middle Earth

No Man's Sky

I got the sarcasm :P

Around the Network

+ Witcher
- No Man's Sky

+No Man's Sky
-The Witcher

+mirrors edge 2
- witcher

+witcher
-division(needs to die imo)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

+THE DIVISION