By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U WILL NOT PULL a 3DS!

Will the Wii U Make a Miracle Comeback?

No doubt! 84 64.62%

The Wii U is doomed! 45 34.62%

Total:129

The Wii U is not going to pull a 3DS. If anything, the Wii U is going to pull a Wii U and end up as a resurrected GameCube.

The 3DS had a price cut a MK game and a 3D Mario. The Wii U had a 3D Mario and may have a future one, will have MK8, and may not have a price cut. Instead it will have games! Great games like Bayo 2 X Hyrule Warriors and Zelda U. Oh and don't forget SSB and more. If Wii U gets out of its current situation it will not become another 3DS, but a resurrected GameCube. It will turn around but continue the greatness of the GC with its game lineup.

What do you think?

Around the Network

I think the wiiU will do fine and will probably sell around 20 million by the end of life but it won't sell crazy high and beat the ps4... It might sell more than the ps4 for a few weeks if its lucky but in the long run, the ps4 will probably beat it

And yea, it certainly seems like the wiiU is gonna be like the GC where people don't really buy it but talk about how it had great games in the future

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I would think it has a 5% change to pull a 3DS at this point. E3 will see that number grow or drop to zero.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

If pulling a 3DS means selling 15-20 million LTD, then yes! The Wii U will pull a 3DS!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

You're officially the dreamcrusher.

Around the Network

I dont think that its impossible, but really unlikely.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I doubt anyone read the post not just the title. Wow!

I'd like nothing more than that aspiration. The Gamecube has one of my very favorite game libraries of all time, sales be damned.

STAHP! Y U DO DIS TO US!? T^T

Very hard but it can happen.