By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony win every generation by default?

think-man said:

Yeah clear enough in my first post, but I had fully explained everything before you went on your rampage. That's why I told him to read my reply, all of this happened before you started fighting over shit that was already debated. You knew my whole side of the story from the start and decided to keep at it, and why? because you couldn't get to sleep.

So we have 3 members that all read the same thing and all agreed, then one member decides he can't get to sleep so picks a fight then claims victory lmao give me a break xD 

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to be malicious. I'm pretty sure he's just really confused.

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:
Play4Fun said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Play4Fun said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Believe it or not, I don't have to be in a thread while you're typing to see what you've typed. I actually read the whole exchange so I absolutely know what you're referring to, shocking as it may be.

Judging from your posts, no you don't.

You said he was clear from the beginning. He himself admitted he wasn't, so it had nothing to do with me having poor comprehension like you suggested.

Nope, he said he probably wasn't clear enough, obviously because you didn't get it. Everyone else in the thread did.

Uh, no everybody else in the thread didn't get it. They all replied the same way I did to his initial post. it wasn't just me.

Seriously, there's no reason for you to be butting in. Especially since you don't really know what's going on, as you keep  proving with every one of your posts.

think-man said:

Yeah clear enough in my first post, but I had fully explained everything before you went on your rampage. That's why I told him to read my reply, all of this happened before you started fighting over shit that was already debated. You knew my whole side of the story from the start and decided to keep at it, and why? because you couldn't get to sleep.

So we have 3 members that all read the same thing and all agreed, then one member decides he can't get to sleep so picks a fight then claims victory lmao give me a break xD 

No need to repeat myself.

DucksUnlimited said:
think-man said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to be malicious. I'm pretty sure he's just really confused.

I know, but it's like a broken record now :/ 

Wow. They turned an argument about a thing into and argument about an argument.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Play4Fun said:
think-man said:

Yeah and you can't prove that PS3 wouldn't have won if it didn't do blah blah blah, you can spin it anyway you want it doesn't make it a fact it's still an opinion that I didn't agree with.

I had already said: No It's more to do with Xbox, the Wii would have sold the same amount but The PS3 would have been more successful against the xbox and maybe put another 30-40 million if it didn't let xbox get ahead. Contrary to what alot of people believe I don't really consider Sony and Nintendo home consoles to really be in battle with one another, they seem to want different markets. Sony and MS though and trying to get the same gamer.

then you said: Nintendo won last gen because they made good decsions with the Wii, not because Sony fucked up PS3. What total nonsense.

then after that I said: "each to their own" meaning if you don't agree with what I said from the start then whatever it's all opinions in the end of the day. Non of it can be proven unless you can a time machine we can borrow.

I didn't change my stance the whole thread.

Play4Fun said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Play4Fun said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Play4Fun said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Believe it or not, I don't have to be in a thread while you're typing to see what you've typed. I actually read the whole exchange so I absolutely know what you're referring to, shocking as it may be.

Judging from your posts, no you don't.

You said he was clear from the beginning. He himself admitted he wasn't, so it had nothing to do with me having poor comprehension like you suggested.

Nope, he said he probably wasn't clear enough, obviously because you didn't get it. Everyone else in the thread did.

Uh, no everybody else in the thread didn't get it. They all replied the same way I did to his initial post. it wasn't just me.

Seriously, there's no reason for you to be butting in. Especially since you don't really know what's going on, as you keep  proving with every one of your posts.

I didn't say everyone else got it from his first post, I said they got it. You however continued going on and on after constantly having it explained to you. Even after seeming to have understood at one point, you went back to not understanding again.

The only reason I got involved is because you don't seem to understand that it's bad etiquette to lash out at someone else for your own shortcomings. And seeing as how you've strawmanned (or in your case more likely just misrepresented due to a lack of comprehension) both think-man and myself in your past 2 posts, the irony of your last statement is just brilliant.

Just to be clear you don't win a generation by selling more units only but by making the highest profit.... So nope Sony won 1 Gen so far maybe 2 but certainly not last Gen and the new Gen is yet to be proven pretty sure MS generates more profit on average by unit sold....

think-man said:
Play4Fun said:
think-man said:

Yeah and you can't prove that PS3 wouldn't have won if it didn't do blah blah blah, you can spin it anyway you want it doesn't make it a fact it's still an opinion that I didn't agree with.

I had already said: No It's more to do with Xbox, the Wii would have sold the same amount but The PS3 would have been more successful against the xbox and maybe put another 30-40 million if it didn't let xbox get ahead. Contrary to what alot of people believe I don't really consider Sony and Nintendo home consoles to really be in battle with one another, they seem to want different markets. Sony and MS though and trying to get the same gamer.

then you said: Nintendo won last gen because they made good decsions with the Wii, not because Sony fucked up PS3. What total nonsense.

then after that I said: "each to their own" meaning if you don't agree with what I said from the start then whatever it's all opinions in the end of the day. Non of it can be proven unless you can a time machine we can borrow.

I didn't change my stance the whole thread.

This post:

Nintendo won last gen because they made good decsions with the Wii, not because Sony fucked up PS3. What total nonsense.

wasn't a reply to that post:

No It's more to do with Xbox, the Wii would have sold the same amount but The PS3 would have been more successful against the xbox and maybe put another 30-40 million if it didn't let xbox get ahead. Contrary to what alot of people believe I don't really consider Sony and Nintendo home consoles to really be in battle with one another, they seem to want different markets. Sony and MS though and trying to get the same gamer.

You can see that in the quote tree it was a reply to the post before  that,so not sure why you are trying to twist things.

Anyways,like I said, no need to repeat myself. Everything is in the post I linked to before.

I think the reasons Sony wins is because most of the gamers love Sony.

A lot of gamers don't like Nintendo.

A lot of gamers don't like Microsoft.

Most gamers like Sony.

Nintendo doesn't have strong 3rd party support and a lot of it's games are for kids.

I love Nintendo but not everyone like Mario type of games.

Microsoft actually has good library of games.

The problem with Xbox one is not the Xbox it's Microsoft.

Microsoft is too greedy and love money to much

They always tries to screw their costumers.

It took a big protest to remove their strict anti consumer rules for the Xbox one.

It took them more then six months to realize they again screwing the costumers with Kinect.

Sony is similar to Microsoft in games library only they don't go against their costumers.

That's why they win.