By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW/ USA SW Up 17th May 2014

Augen said:

Big questions are how bad will May be for the X1 and how much of a bounce back will June be for it.

I'm pondering if May + June < April x2

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Augen said:

Big questions are how bad will May be for the X1 and how much of a bounce back will June be for it.

not april+may< marhc 2x?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Soleron said:
I hope no one will ever call Minecraft a fad.

minecraft is a fad

OT:  Man those numbers kind of stink for everybody... it is that time of year I suppose... I wonder if these console makers over supplied at launch, which killed sustained demand for these new consoles...  

kirby007 said:
vivster said:
Augen said:

not april+may< marhc 2x?

That would be a given.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

foodfather said:
I fail to understand why PS4 ''sells'' so high whereas the games dont. Overtracked for sure and has been for a while.

How is it overtracked when sony announced over 7 million 6 weeks ago? You are in denial it's quite sad, vg chartz software tracking is way off, like their x1 overttrascking has been, ps4 is selling a lot more software globally, US is not the world yo. PS4 has been undertracked here every week since January, what facts do you have that ir is overtracked?

Around the Network

I'm very excited to see what kind of bump the consoles will get with Watch Dogs+Mario Kart. This week is pretty boring and bad for most consoles.

Anyone realize ps4's year to date market share is 60.4%? incredible.

This is going to be one slow summer for sure. This is a pretty terrible week all in all, the roughly comparable same week from 2007 yielded about 950.000 hardware sales and some people will keep on refusing to believe that we're seeing a market contraction for consoles.

Drakrami said:
Anyone realize ps4's year to date market share is 60.4%? incredible.

Yep, the gap is growing.

DerNebel said:
So vgchartz didn't adjust the 3DS?

Edit: Ugh, don't even worry about what I said the first time. I'm just stupid.