By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW/ USA SW Up 17th May 2014

Soleron said:
I hope no one will ever call Minecraft a fad.

Well it will have been a fad if it drops off completely and sells 0 games in a few years time.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Finally VGC shows PS4 > XB1 in the usa. i hope now we wont get silly comments like this

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6258420

*chuckle*  I think you under-estimate the silly folks :)

I tend to go by what Ben says, he is reporting that the PS4 is on a higher foot in May than in April, take that what you will.

Also MLB the show for the PS4 is still below PS3 opening last year even though SDS mention it had the best opening ever for a MLB the show title......

Think XB1 is overtracked in US and under in Europe (like a 65/35 split) rather than the 75/25 split we have now) but that's just my opinion. Obviously 360 continues to be undertracked :(

Also PS4 is totally undertracked, it must be more popular in Europe/others than US/NA.

Hmm, I expected an Xbox One decrease, but not this steep.

Still it's not the end of the world and kinda expected. In other news, PS4 could be under 100k if it weren't for Watch_Dogs, and Wii U could be above both when Mario Kart 8 comes out. Will be interesting to see at any rate.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

PS4 over 2:1 over Xbone while the gap will only get bigger through out this month. MS really needs that hail mary throw to kinect on June 9th :)

Train wreck said:
I tend to go by what Ben says, he is reporting that the PS4 is on a higher foot in May than in April, take that what you will.

Also MLB the show for the PS4 is still below PS3 opening last year even though SDS mention it had the best opening ever for a MLB the show title......

I'm pretty sure they combined all the versions together, but I could be wrong.

XOne still severely overtracked, by some 50% probably. It's probably already below PS3, guess we'll have to wait for more adjustments to show that.

XB1 dead in Europe ... ?

The PS5 Exists. 

Aerys said:

So you're telling me One is only 5k lower than last week whereas people know about the price cut ?...

DEF overtracked. It did avg of 28k-29k in April, it should drop, and ths was the week of the kinect-less sku coming. X1 should climb though Watchdogs week by some but i expect ps4 to easily do more (of a bump week to week)