By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 failed in Japan. PS4 become maybe last place in hardware selling. But whats the reason?

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
jlmurph2 said:

Got to start some time. They plan to support Japanese games at launch. 

Cause it sure as hell isn't gonna be the Kinect that they support.

Sorry, I'd usually pull punches but Fallen has me pretty agitated.

LOL Ya gotta calm down bro.

Around the Network

I love that expression " ultimate act of fanboyism " , that sounds good.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Hahaha what the hell? The console isn't even out a year! Relax there bud. Wait for games to actually release for the console. Right now the games library for the PS4 is disgraceful in Japan, no wonder it is selling so badly

lol. talk to me in late 2015 when the PS4 is outselling every other home console

jlmurph2 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
jlmurph2 said:

Got to start some time. They plan to support Japanese games at launch. 

Cause it sure as hell isn't gonna be the Kinect that they support.

Sorry, I'd usually pull punches but Fallen has me pretty agitated.

It's probably cause I've been awake for 27 hours, my bs tolerance is dangerously low.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
jlmurph2 said:

It's probably cause I've been awake for 27 hours, my bs tolerance is dangerously low.

Try Jury Duty 2 days in a row right after working from 11pm-7am and then come back for another 11pm-7am (now). Running on 4 hours of sleep right now in all of that.

vivster said:
Has anyone actually read the OP? Probably not because it is unreadable. WTF. For god's sake try harder! It's a thread, not a youtube comment.

And no, I won't say a product that is 3 months old and has yet to bring the features has failed.

i read it... should've stopped when i saw all the bad english but it was such a small OP that i made an effort to try and make it out, was like solving a puzzle... but after figuring out the OP my eyes started bleeding from both the effort and the poor reasoning of the poster

seriously????? i hope he's joking, or anyone who actually thinks that the PS4 wont start selling like hotcakes when the big japanese IPs start pouring.... hmmm cake

No games for them.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Everyone says it's because there is no software for it. I say it's because the Japanese don't like the PS4.

It's going to be interesting when the PS4 doesn't "explode in sales" when FF XV and KH 3 release.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

rutea7 said:
vivster said:
Has anyone actually read the OP? Probably not because it is unreadable. WTF. For god's sake try harder! It's a thread, not a youtube comment.

And no, I won't say a product that is 3 months old and has yet to bring the features has failed.

i read it... should've stopped when i saw all the bad english but it was such a small OP that i made an effort to try and make it out, was like solving a puzzle... but after figuring out the OP my eyes started bleeding from both the effort and the poor reasoning of the poster

seriously????? i hope he's joking, or anyone who actually thinks that the PS4 wont start selling like hotcakes when the big japanese IPs start pouring.... hmmm cake

Some people argue that the cake audience in Japan has shrunk massively and it's all about cereal bars now. They try to proof it by pointing to the abysmal sales of Nutcakes. But they're forgetting that part of the population are simply allergic to or just don't like nuts. Pound cake was always popular in Japan and the new recipe is promising. But people just don't want to wait for the next big bake sale to see if pound cake can retain its popularity and instead are calling it cold and inedible.

I for one am looking forward to this year's pastry show. It will give the people of Japan even more reason to indulge in the next bake sale.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.