By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lair to be "re" scored?

If there were analog controls i would be more interested...
too akward the other way..

Around the Network

I might give it another try. As much as I would like to defend a ps3 that was hyped. The controls did suck ass. Game was good though.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I swear the developer of this game seems to think that the controls were the only thing wrong with this game.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Wasn't there a problem with level design, framerate and the lock on system as well

akuma587 said:
I honestly never had a problem with the original controls, excepting trying to do the 180 degree turn.

Me too, half the time it wouldn't work, or it would just make my dragon go faster. and yes, I was doing the right motion. 

Besides a few minor issues, I've actually enjoyed the part I've played so far. While I won't spend $60 on it, I'll definitely get it when the price drops. 

Around the Network

If they fix the controls in the game I'll buy it. Honestly I was considering it to begin with(since I was young I've always liked dragons and the like)

Aside from the controls how is the game? I heard about how awful those were and never bothered to look into it any further.

Ill rent it again if the controls are fixed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Have they fixed framerate problems and occasional bugs?
If yes, GREAT, because game was just RUSHED, now it`s a POLISHED, and should get over 8-9 score. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

still won't buy it. IT looks gay.

Rescoring games because of a patch is a stupid precedent that will just make game developers even more likely to rely on patches rather then getting it right the first time.