By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lair to be "re" scored?

coolestguyever said:
still won't buy it. IT looks gay.

There are some cute lesbians that look gay, and I'd buy em in a second.  Just cuz something looks gay doesnt mean it doesnt look gook (Lair looks amazing graphically).

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
Around the Network

Choppyness is included in my graphics department and lair is choppy as funk

so graphics are still a bummer for lair.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Lair isn't the first game to get patched. I've yet to see any magazine or website retract a review and give a new score for a patch. I could be wrong however. It sounds more intriguing now that at least one of it's problems got fixed. I was really excited about this game before it was torn to shreds. When I do pick up a PS3, and this game hits the $10 price range for used, i'll probably give it a go see.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I don't think its usual to re-review a game everytime a patch comes out for it. Lair is old news and it failed horribly. This is too little, too late.

Game scored like a 4.9 out of 10. I highly doubt even fixing the controls is going to change that score much. Give them a point. 5.9 seeing as the patch comes half a year down the freaking line. Still a bad score for a bad game. The music in the game however was phenomenal.