By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To be honest, I think this leaked list is real

Xenostar said:
Mr Khan said:
Xenostar said:
I just don't get why people believe any of the top 3 would have a single piece of paper listing all the games there going to talk about at E3, Especially Nintendo who aren't even doing an E3 conference.

They still have to produce content? It's not some sort of categorical inferiority that they're not doing a live keynote.

But why would Nintendo or anyone even make a list that fits on1 A4 sheet with all there games on, who would they be distributing that too as a single sheet. Yes im sure there is a massive document somewhere for there conference script, but a single sheet with all there games on, especailly one that contains which devs worked on what and release dates of all TBD, i just highly doubt a document like that exists at all, it serves no purpose for internal Nintendo use in regards to there conference.

To brief PR people, perhaps?

I'm not saying it's real (F-Zero's the point that nags, however. Other stuff has evidentiary support of at least a mild to significant level), but such a document could be detailed to be just a quick rundown of what is coming down the pipe.

Although the flipside of that is why a secret document would list so many things merely as "New IP".

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
What is this, a leaked list for ants?

LOL

@OP: this looks more like a wish list than the genuine article.

It fails about three of these.
http://kotaku.com/how-to-tell-when-an-e3-rumor-is-fake-1575759886

If there was some uniformity for these lists, maybe I could buy it. But they all have slightly different titles with slightly different release dates. It's just hard to swallow that any of them are real since we know for sure some of them are not.

Real lists, if they exist, are incredibly boring. Their intended audience isn't supposed to be hyped upon reading them.

Around the Network

You seriously think that Nintendo have 4 new franchises up their sleeves and not announcing them while the Wii U has been selling like 30k (crap) every week for the last 4 months?

Right.

I'm pretty sure it's real. At the end, Iwata will dance

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Hey guys, I found Nintendo E3 lineup list.
100% legit.

AgentZorn said:

Hey guys, I found Nintendo E3 lineup list.
100% legit.

SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD NOW!

I hope it's legit because I see Advance Wars on there, and that's all I care about on that list. I'll buy it day one.