By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To be honest, I think this leaked list is real

It is fake but is closer to a real one as we might get... there are too many New Franchises there and too much wishful thinking.

Around the Network
trestres said:
Fake because lack of NFP

Could fall under one of the three "New IPs" listed from Nintendo EAD (two for Wii U, one for 3DS).

Actually now that i think of it, that does make this list more likely to be real (or if not, a close guess as to the reality). One Wii U and one 3DS game which are built around NFP, then perhaps the long spoken-of "New Miyamoto IP" for Wii U on top of that. My main criticism for the list was going to be not just one, but three new EAD IPs, but since NFP is coming down the pipe, it's quite possible.

Only other super-iffy listing there is F-Zero. Everything else i could buy.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Xenostar said:
I just don't get why people believe any of the top 3 would have a single piece of paper listing all the games there going to talk about at E3, Especially Nintendo who aren't even doing an E3 conference.

They still have to produce content? It's not some sort of categorical inferiority that they're not doing a live keynote.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

so dumb that many 2014 games still have a (temp) name

Xenostar said:
I just don't get why people believe any of the top 3 would have a single piece of paper listing all the games there going to talk about at E3, Especially Nintendo who aren't even doing an E3 conference.

well there is such a list from nintendo. they have to have someone who puts all the translated and regional adjusted directs together.

but i never saw a leaked direct list---

Around the Network

Nintendo has never called the game "X"

If that's true then that's quite a lot of digital games. In any case I'm excited!

What is this, a leaked list for ants?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Too much "New franchise" BS. They'd most likely have titles by the time Nintendo showed them, so it's fake.

Mr Khan said:
Xenostar said:

They still have to produce content? It's not some sort of categorical inferiority that they're not doing a live keynote.

But why would Nintendo or anyone even make a list that fits on1 A4 sheet with all there games on, who would they be distributing that too as a single sheet. Yes im sure there is a massive document somewhere for there conference script, but a single sheet with all there games on, especailly one that contains which devs worked on what and release dates of all TBD, i just highly doubt a document like that exists at all, it serves no purpose for internal Nintendo use in regards to there conference.