By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to cook a pointless frozen Soriku water plant pizza.

I like Bacon said:
Yes, you can microwave it. Takes about 4-5 minutes. It will be much softer though. No Soriku, your clones. Every post you make creates 100 clones of you.

Wtf?  Is Soriku some kind of gremlin now?

Soriku

Actually, yeah, I could probably see that. 

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

yayay!! are they in my local grocery store yet??
can u make one for wii forever ??
jaykay to him lol

can' t wait to taste.

You can make one your self. Make the frozen dough and add: Half cup Water Quarter cup Plant 2 cups Soriku clone Add as much of whatever other ingredientsas you want. Make sure your pizza isn't pointy!

Ah. The wording of this topic was very tricky. It took several hours (minutes) to figure out how each ingredient would come into play. In the end, despite all of the revisions, I believe we chose the best possible wording.

Oh, and just in case you are wondering, Soriku clones are available at Giant Eagle.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.

RDBRaptor said:
I like Bacon said:
Yes, you can microwave it. Takes about 4-5 minutes. It will be much softer though. No Soriku, your clones. Every post you make creates 100 clones of you.

Wtf?  Is Soriku some kind of gremlin now?

Soriku

Actually, yeah, I could probably see that. 

oh so that explains how he can post so fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

i made one yesterday it also had bananas in it!!!

For the record: I prefer canoli with my pizza.

OT: Can you microwave this pizza?

yes you can!!

^that is SICK sister! Bananas don't belong on pizza! Banana Peppers do!

Who would microwave a Pizza? That kind of shit is just bullshit.