By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstaton 4 More Powerful Than XB1 Say Ubisoft

Title is missleading.

It´s a suposed insiders quote.

And the way he states its make me feel this guy knows nothing about how game engine and hadware work.

Around the Network

"Water is wet"

-me

Conegamer said:
Arguably this is the most obvious thing I've seen on this site for weeks.

I don't believe anyone would argue otherwise.

It's not about a 'fact' it's about how direct they're being. Other devs skirt around the subject or try to dismiss the differences as 'merely cosmetic'. This is why I've posted it because everyone knows the PS4 is more powerful by now. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Dark_Feanor said:
Title is missleading.

And the way he states its make me feel this guy knows nothing about how game engine and hadware work.

It could have been a rabbit that said it for all that matter. The difference in specs is so damn obvious it's not even funny when people argue it anymore. It's like someone trying to say that the earth is actually flat. Just makes them look a tad silly ^^;

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Conegamer said:

It's not about a 'fact' it's about how direct they're being. Other devs skirt around the subject or try to dismiss the differences as 'merely cosmetic'. This is why I've posted it because everyone knows the PS4 is more powerful by now. 

No one at Ubisoft said anything that this thread post are claiming...

It was an insider, an annonimous source. 

May be better look next time.

Everybody knows this already.

Dark_Feanor said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Conegamer said:

it's a source that apparently works at "Ubisoft Massive". Sure it's no official Ubisoft statement but it comes from a Ubisoft employee.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Zekkyou said:
Dark_Feanor said:
Title is missleading.

It could have been a rabbit that said it for all that matter. The difference in specs is so damn obvious it's not even funny when people argue it anymore. It's like someone trying to say that the earth is actually flat. Just makes them look a tad silly ^^;

It´s not funny when a annonimous quote is considered the official word from on of the bigest game publisher in the industry.

Some guys are starting to sounding desesperate, if the PS4 was so more powerfull and that power is so unquestionable, why we need these kind of threads?

it's a source that apparently works at "Ubisoft Massive". Sure it's no official Ubisoft statement but it comes from a Ubisoft employee.

If that makes you feel better, go with it.

This is kind, the 13123th time a announimous insiders says the same thing about the power of PS4 vs XOne.