By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Halo 5: Guardians" revealed : Fall 2015. More Halo at E3 for 2014 (Halo 2 ?)

Hope they show a trailer at E3 because I think it will be the best looking game when ever it releases. There was a rumor of the game going open world.

Also I just noticed in the op's pic that those armor suits are different. The first suit is new?

Around the Network

Why not drop this bomb at E3 , even more so considering that it's over a year wait before folks can buy it. Reaction NPD???

loy310 said:
Why not drop this bomb at E3 , even more so considering that it's over a year wait before folks can buy it. Reaction NPD???

1º, it´s not a big bomb.

2º, as hard you may think, not everybody gives a damm to NPD sales.

MS is just cleaning the floor for E3 this year.

loy310 said:

I think so.  Get positive news out there without giving too much away so you can reveal more at E3

Dark_Feanor said:
loy310 said:

1º, it´s not a big bomb.

Can you guarantee that MS will not dwell on Halo 5 and SO at the conference then?

I kinda expect that they will still spend a few minutes repeating the stuff we heard and saw from the press releases.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Holy shit is Chief getting another new armor?!?!

Well, that was pretty much 0 information nobody would have already guessed. And as huge Halo fan it's a really hard to wait so long so that they really have to release Halo 2 Anniversary this year which would easily be enough to play for a year. Could put some hundred hours in it then But this has to happen 100%.

I also think that all these reveals the few weeks are to work against the really bad sales compared to PS4. They can't lose more and more ground or they will never get back on track (compared to PS4) which will obviously be a huge problem if one console has a huge advantage. Third party developers will look very closely at the sales of Xbox One vs. PS4 and also at the sales of their games which will be much better on PS4 then. Pretty much every game will use PS4 as lead platform and many smaller games won't even release on Xbox One if PS4 has such a huge advantage and if PS4 sells almost twice as much even in USA, the rest of the world has to be horrible for Microsoft.

Dark_Feanor said:
loy310 said:

1º, it´s not a big bomb.

Microsoft gives a damn about NPD sales if they know how much they are behind Sony. But this thread is about Halo, we shouldn't discuss this here.

vivster said:
Dark_Feanor said:
loy310 said:

1º, it´s not a big bomb.

Can you guarantee that MS will not dwell on Halo 5 and SO at the conference then?

I kinda expect that they will still spend a few minutes repeating the stuff we heard and saw from the press releases.

It´s not just the 90mi TV show, but the pos show when most of the questions are asked.

Any way, IGN, Kotaku and others will have more time to focus on games that will be release this year.

Good for Halo fans.