By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Holiday season is going to be really packed with third party games! Which will you be purchasing?

My wallet will cry!

Wow thats alot of good titles 8 33.33%

Not sure about most of them yet... 8 33.33%

Nothing for me! 4 16.67%

hmmmmm 0 0%

Boo ,need more! 1 4.17%

Can't wait! 2 8.33%

Maybe.... 0 0%

Total:23

Ugh, not even a hand full of Nintendo titles. Short by just one.

Around the Network

My birthday is Sep. 18 so that'll probably be Destiny.

Batman I will get BF if there is a good deal ($35 or less would be great but it's next gen so...) but if not then I'll just put it on my Christmas list.

AC will probably also be on my Christmas list (that's sort of an annual thing even when I don't ask for it lol)

I normally only ask for 2 games max but I may have to splurge and get The Order as well on there. Hopefully next gen stuff still gets BF deals but the prices have been stingy so far.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Destiny for sure! And with bungie showing off pvp at e3, that'll just be the cherry on top.

Maybe Batman and Destiny. The rest I'll buy later.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'll only get DAI, ACU and Farcry 4(PC). Still pondering over the platforms for the first 2.

Everything else will not touch my hardware ever.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Evil Within, Batman, Alien, Dragon Age, Far Cry are all definite buys unless they end up awful. I think I might be done with Ass Creed

Not hyped for any of those games. I'm hyped for Forza Horizon 2 to be revealed at E3 it easily will be a lot better then The Crew.

Destiny
Batman: Arkham Knight
Dragon Age Inquisition
NBA 2K15
NHL 15
Far Cry 4

There's probably some more that I am missing. Although I'll only get Batman and Destiny day one.

I own the WiiU, that means my wallet will be nice and heavy.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

My holiday list:
1. The order 1886.
2. COD AW / Destiny (Depends on review).
3. Farcry 4.
List will increase after E3 confirmation.