By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox one will catch up soon with PS4 and then outsell it in the USA

TheDrill said:
Rafux said:

"most people are blind"

Oh the irony. Ya best be trollin' son you chose to ignore a NPD report confirmed by MS and you call others blind. You can get a 449$ X1 with Titanfall and Kinect right now the price cut wont give that strong of a boost and MS lost America where they have a huge advantage don't dismiss the fact of PS4 taking USA back, it was very well played by Sony.

Some web admin published an NPD arcticle on the xbox site, doesn't comfirm anything.

Microsoft only knows how much they shipped, they don't count sales either.

Really?

Sorry to say this, but it's needed I think...Are you so Microsoft loyalty led that even direct evidence and posting by said company you still claim it as lies. I can only assume you are very young or very uneducated, or both, because if Microsoft release sales figures and you are saying they are wrong, well there's just no way anyone here can take you seriously ever.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
TheDrill said:
bubblegamer said:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-one-april-npd

Here you go.

Doesn't confirm anything, it's just news, they quote NPD

lol such denial. You have lost all credibility and will be ignored from now on. Enjoy your dreams.

LOL

Arkaign said:
Madword said:

I'm assuming he's still holding onto the VGC numbers... gah. Sometimes I worry about people on the internet.

Keep it going guys, this thread is the best comedy of 2014 :D

The gap by June will be immense. It's already what, 500k, 600k? ~2.6M vs. ~3.1M US? Wider? At that gap it's something like 20% in favor of PS4 already.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/15/april-2014-npd-playstation-4-outsells-xbox-one-again/

http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-one-april-npd-2014-sales-figures-illustrate-necessity-of-going-kinect-less

I agree, best laugh in a long time :D

Wow...... awesome thread.

Madword said:
TheDrill said:
Rafux said:

"most people are blind"

Oh the irony. Ya best be trollin' son you chose to ignore a NPD report confirmed by MS and you call others blind. You can get a 449$ X1 with Titanfall and Kinect right now the price cut wont give that strong of a boost and MS lost America where they have a huge advantage don't dismiss the fact of PS4 taking USA back, it was very well played by Sony.

Some web admin published an NPD arcticle on the xbox site, doesn't comfirm anything.

Microsoft only knows how much they shipped, they don't count sales either.

Really?

Sorry to say this, but it's needed I think...Are you so Microsoft loyalty led that even direct evidence and posting by said company you still claim it as lies. I can only assume you are very young or very uneducated, or both, because if Microsoft release sales figures and you are saying they are wrong, well there's just no way anyone here can take you seriously ever.

I assure you I am very educated, I have a Masters degree in computer science, I am more educated and intelligent than most people on these forums.

NPD just publishes numbers, Microsoft doesn't know how many units they sold, just shipped, so they just took NPD's numbers, and published them on the xbox site, of course NPD numbers are highly inaccurate as VGChartz show.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:

I assure you I am very educated, I have a Masters degree in computer science, I am more educated and intelligent than most people on these forums.

NPD just publishes numbers, Microsoft doesn't know how many units they sold, just shipped, so they just took NPD's numbers, and published them on the xbox site, of course NPD numbers are highly inaccurate as VGChartz show.

Education is pointless if you can't use basic reasoning skills.

NPD's tracking is more accurate than VGC. which is why VGC adjusts to NPD. Its literally that simple.

The fact that the numbers were published on the official Xbox Website, is that the accepted them as true. Hell, if VGChartz was more accurate, why would MS use NPD's numbers over VGC's?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

LOL at some posts in this thread, NPD IS inaccurate now even when billion dollar corps use their numbers in their investor reports.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
TheDrill said:

Education is pointless if you can't use basic reasoning skills.

NPD's tracking is more accurate than VGC. which is why VGC adjusts to NPD. Its literally that simple.

The fact that the numbers were published on the official Xbox Website, is that the accepted them as true. Hell, if VGChartz was more accurate, why would MS use NPD's numbers over VGC's?

Your logic is flawed, being used on the official Xbox Website does not prove accurracy.

That's like claiming that if a false statement is made on TV or shown in a newspaper, it proves it's validity.

For centuries and even now people believed false things, and as science advances they are shown that way.

In a few months It will be shown that I was right, and you are all blind.

TheDrill said:

Your logic is flawed, being used on the official Xbox Website does not prove accurracy.

That's like claiming that if a false statement is made on TV or shown in a newspaper, it proves it's validity.

For centuries and even now people believed false things, and as science advances they are shown that way.

In a few months It will be shown that I was right, and you are all blind.

You don't get it.

It doesn't matter if you're right and we're wrong.

The fact that its on the offical Xbox Website means that if we are wrong, they are wrong too, and any other company like Sony or MS whose actually is using this information would be wrong as well. Do you think that MS would willingly choose less accurate tracker? Unlike you they actually make decisions, based on the performance that NPD reports.

I never said being confirmed by MS/approved to be on the sight is a sign of accuracy, because that alone is not. NPD is more accuracte then VGC by the methods they use to collect data and make estimates. Even if VGC charts had exact numbers, NPD would still be more accuracte because its closer to the actual data.

"In a few months It will be shown that I was right, and you are all blind." also these are the words of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TheDrill said:

Vgchartz shows that NPD numbers are highly inaccurate? How?