By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you now consider a One?

Will you?

Yes! 199 32.84%

Hellz no. 407 67.16%

Total:606

Nope, never.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

After a few price drops mostly for Halo maybe. If a was to choose another console it'll be the XOne.

It's less about the price (although this is very good move) and more about if Rare ever manage to return to form and stop making Kinect games. Banjo Kazooie 3, cmon!

adriane23 said:
No. MS doesn't have any franchises worth getting one for yet.

sorry but if 

-Dead Rising,Killer Instinct,Halo,Gears of War,Titanfall,Forza,Fable,Ryse,SunsetOverdrive,QuantumBreak doesnt do for you nothing on xbox will do

Robbie2010 said:
The games don't appeal to me. If it drops in price and MS decides to buy some exclusive jRPGs I definitely will.

what are exc jrpgs on ps4?  i think i missed that part?

because FF15,KH3 are all coming to XONE and Persona 5 is PS3 exc not PS4.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
i already have a PS4 so i see no need for an xb1. maybe in 3 to 4 years if MS keeps pumping out exclusives like Sunset over drive. if Microsoft support the Xb1 like they did the 360 there is no doubt in my mind that i will not get an xb1.

What this guy said. The 360 was abandoned half-way through its life cycle. The last two years had like 1 exclusive game: GoW Judgment. Pathetic. And the reason I'm not interested in the Xbox brand anymore. I don't trust MS's software strategy. It's too formulaic. 

Consider

verb

think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.

"each application is considered on its merits"

synonyms: think about, contemplate, give thought to, reflect on, examine, appraise, review.

A lot of people aren't even going to consider?? Wow.

Don't think.

Not yet, but when more games come out.

My 8th gen collection

If that Halo Collections rumor is true, and it retails for $60, that'll be three "must have" XBO exclusives for me. Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct are the other two. That means that two more must have exclusives (Halo 5 wouldn't be one to me because I've never played a Halo game) and them dropping the online subscription (which they'll never do) would be enough for me to bite the bullet and have this be the first generation that I buy home consoles and the first time I'd ever own a non Nintendo console.

No:

1) I still think it's ridiculously sized for how powerful it is. I like sleek things in my apartment.
2) I can't get over the stupid name.
3) With the paid online it's PS4 or this. PS4 wins.
4) They haven't nabbed any exclusives that compel me to buy it. If they do get one or two then I'll just play it at my friend's house. I doubt they'd ever have a catalogue of games I'm interested in that's not available elsewhere.