By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PlayStation E3 2014 - YouTube link for those who missed it

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Well this has gone downhill. Trust Sony to fuck it up.

this is a trainwreck sorry to say:/ needs a megaton at the end or there is no redemption. what the hell were they thinking?

Uh, no Uncharted... Maybe the departures of key people affected the game more than they initially admitted.

Or they will show it at the end.

Why do this now? They should've done this at the beginning.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Only exclusives are LBP and Bloodborne and they are not AAA titles... The order looks more and more like a Ryse type game where you don't actually do anything other then press QTE buttons. It won't be a AAA game either.

Like I said they have shown more multi platform games and indy/dlc/low cost games then big games

You are a jokster lol

Conegamer said:
After this conference, "Playstation Nation" may be thinned a little. At this rate.

Where are the new games? This is E3! We don't want to see TV and stuff!

?? They showed planty of games they didn;t waste time on multiplats near as mucha s MS. Still showed as many exclusives and way more gameplay.

Too long...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Geez Sony... I thought you were going to win this easily.

eFKac said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm somewhat interested in MKX. This doesn't look nearly as interesting or close to that first trailer, sadly.

It was CGI though.

I know, but I was hoping it would be a bit slower and with more fluid animation like that trailer. Not sure why they bother with CGI trailers for this game.

4 ≈ One