By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Now that PS4 and X1 are both going to be $399, which will now sell better?

Who will sell better after sales settle?

I think the PS4 will be ahead 1,012 82.28%

I think the X1 will be ahead 80 6.50%

I think it's anyone's game 137 11.14%

Total:1,229

The Uno and Quadruple will finally be the same price starting June 9th.

The X1 will get a big boost for a while after it drops to $399 so we will need to wait a couple weeks for it's sales to settle.

So Like the title asks, which will sell better? Will the Uno finally best the Quad after sales settle? Or will the Quad still have the strength to stay on top?

"OMG! Why are you comparing them like this!?!" STFU!! This is what we do! Lol

.. Just a friendly question about which console may sell better. 

Edit: and DO NOT report my damn thread

Around the Network

US/UK will go Xbox One, everywhere else will stay PS4.

Worldwide, PS4 takes it. Its about the games from this point onwards.

I think now its up to the games... Like, the ps4 still beats the x1 in hardware but I think the price of the x1 is good enough to justify the purchase provided the games are there which as of right now, it is looking better but anything could change in the coming weeks/months

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

PS4 will still sell better. XBone has a lot of negative press to overcome.

US/UK will be close. Either one could lead, but not by a huge amount.
PS4 will dominate everywhere else.

Around the Network

Xbox 1 = leader of English speaking world.

Fine by me, since I as well as 99% of people who post here, apply to this :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

PS4 worldwide

Xbox One in US/UK up untill fall at which point its gonna be dependant on the games.

PS4 still.

Globally = PS4
USA+UK = Xone

Basically the 7° gen "status quo" with the difference that this time xbox don't have 1 year advantage over PS

I don't think this news guarantee anything in USA and UK, but i'm sure this news won't affect at all in the rest of the world.

I still think PS4 have the upper hand in USA and UK, but obviously XBOX One will be more close.