By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft adds membership requirement to Games with Gold on Xbox One

Tagged games:

Now that it completely caught up to PSNs features Sony should work on their online availability so we have 2 completely same Online Networks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
"Must download titles during designated window" This just means add them to account right?

that's how sony works at least,.. i can redownload my ps+ library at any time so long as i add it to my account. 

OT - i'm just really happy we can stop the non-sense hater remarks about how ps+ is a rental service now.  they are they same.  "free" games are great.  stop complaining about them.

also, i'm loving that sony is the one being copied right now.  EVERY time someone tells me all sony does is copy others i'm going to bring this up.  good ideas deserved to be copied and PS+ IS AN AMAZING SERVICE THAT SONY FIRST INTRODUCED. 

I was always fine if they went the PS+ route.

With that requirement, they have to bring a service as good as sony

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Good idea to be honest. Its a really good service model. They should be able to get much better games at a faster rate now.

Would not be shocked if the new gears were to be called gears of war: the last of us thieves. :D

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

This is very, very good news now they will get more up to date games rather then extremely old ones.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Selnor must be crying right now.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xbox One PSN Plus confirmed. I like when MS follows Sony. It works out better for gamers.

If only there were pay to use digital services before PS Plus. Thank goodness it paved the way for services like Steam, Netflix, and Hulu. I hope they pay patent fees to Sony.

Ah, so no more that "you get to keep your games" nonsense.

I think this will result in more recent games, but I wonder if they will start offering more games per month. PS+ offers 6 across 3 different platforms, that's hard to beat.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I've never been bothered with the free games, good to know they are continuing with the discounts though.