By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox ONE $399 (Kinectless) GOLD services confirmed Lots of info inside.

reggin_bolas said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Games maybe?

What games? I'm pretty sure MS is blowing all their load in this first year or two. The games revealed so far? Yeah that's pretty much going to be it; there won't be any more coups or magic tricks.

I learned this the hard way by betting on the 360. The PS3 had some of the best games this generation and they all came in the later year of the cycle.

Sony learned from its PS3 mistakes, why couldn't Microsoft learn from their 360 mistakes?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
I smell shit... It seems some people on this thread are scared! Xbox domination is at hand.

lol seriously?

NobleTeam360 said:

OH lol, that would be a good Idea actually I much prefer the pro controller over the tablet. 

And I like the gamepad, but it will never be utilized enough to be worth the extra cost now. They need to swallow their pride and get sales up. The consumer told Nintendo what they want. Hurry up and just do it.

Porcupeth said:
Anfebious said:
I smell shit... It seems some people on this thread are scared! Xbox domination is at hand.

lol seriously?

Seriously.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Its gonna be interesting to see the hit this has on PS4 sales in America and the UK. No more "price" arguments. When this cut hit, its all down to the brand strength and the games.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
lucidium said:
kowenicki said:
People are ACTUALLY saying it wont make a difference?

What planet are you living on!?

not the one where titanfall single handedly won npd it would seem....   teehee

What's up man? You seem to be attacking everything right now. Are you that upset about this good news?

i attack every console,  im like a crazy bitch in an elevator and consoles be jayz. 

Games for Gold, Gold paywall removed on key apps, and kinectless Xbox (price cut).

All major cons are officially taken care of! All "critics" have left to say is that it is slightly weaker but at this stage in graphics, it isn't even noticeable.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

First this news and then a crazy ass storm outside my house....

Is this the end?

jlmurph2 said:
If they're announcing this before E3 it means they really need some room for epicness on stage.

Agreed. Loving Phil as the head of Xbox so far. 

reggin_bolas said:
TruckOSaurus said:
BillyBong said:
$399.. kinect-less console.. and still weaker than a ps4.. what will be the selling point to consumers now?

Games maybe?

What games? I'm pretty sure MS is blowing all their load in this first year or two. The games revealed so far? Yeah that's pretty much going to be it; there won't be any more coups or magic tricks.

I learned this the hard way by betting on the 360. The PS3 had some of the best games this generation and they all came in the later year of the cycle.

Well that's difficult to say when, you know, you look at the current release schedule. Can't really use the past as an indicator (we don't for Sony or Nintendo this gen over last), only what's in the pipeline and for now that's a load of games and a brighter future for the system.

I'm unsure how you can find reason to be upset at this news. It's excellent for everyone!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.