By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox ONE $399 (Kinectless) GOLD services confirmed Lots of info inside.

gooch_destroyer said:
MohammadBadir said:
Well...
This sure blew up.

No kidding. lol

Atleast it was expected :P

Around the Network

I might have all 3 consoles sooner than planned.

My 8th gen collection

Awesome iam geting xbone

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Hold me guys, I might even be tempted to buy a native Japanese xbox one when it releases here, so i have a US and JP machine, same as i did with WiiU and PS4.

coolguy said:
Awesome iam geting xbone

But what i dont get is why didnt you get it a few weeks ago at the same price *with* kinect and a game. Seems like you've actually waited to get a worse deal...lol.

It's going to be interesting to see NPD, have console sales taken nose dive like Ben has said? Of course MS only know what their console has done, but could it be bad for both. Going to be interesting tomorrow night.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Well...
This sure blew up.

Meh! I was expecting at least 1000 replies by now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Francis doesn't like this change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxIv7CWoV-I

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Well as much fun as it was watching MS shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly, it should be at least an interesting sales race from now on. This is a very smart move that shouldn't have taken so long to be made.

I'm sure it's been said already but more like the Xbox One...Eighty.  Heh?  Heh?

X1 to the moon

kowenicki said:

...and if you watch his recent real video (not the character video) you will see what he REALLY thinks.  I recommend it.  You wont like it though, so probably best to avoid it.

I've seen it before posting, but your last sentence got me wondering. What exactly are you trying to get at? huh? real and fake videos? Why would you assume I won't like it?

Let me tell you this right now. What he REALLY thinks (not the character video) is that he is still mad about the change. That video however was boring and not funny as this one.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5