By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MK8 is back atop the PS4 on Amazon's best seller list (NA)

Tagged games:

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

-gif-

It's sad that the Wii U can only print out tickets and not money, unlike the Wii.

Around the Network

Mkay.
I'll be preordering the game through Amazon next weekend; one more to add to the stats.

superchunk said:
More importantly, how is the bundle faring? Or is that not at Amazon due to the lack of Nintendo hardware on that site.

Looking through their list, the only wii u I see is the mario luigi u bundle at 49.

Nice PS4 is selling awesome, not to bad for Kart either.

Ouya doomed...

Around the Network

everyones buying the bundle at gamestop XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

DerNebel said:
Skidonti said:
You know what'd actually be really impressive? The actual MK8 WiiU bundle being above PS4 for a few days.

Has Amazon recovered and turned back into a big retailer for Nintendo hardware? I remember the "feud" talk, and half the time prices on Amazon still seem to be slightly higher than MSRP on the hardware whenever I browse.

Amazon US doesn't really seem to sell Wii Us anymore, in other countries they still do however and in those the Wii U bundle has yet to get in the top 100.

Gamestop put the bundle on their front page best sellers list but Idk how credible that is.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

i keep seeing it shoot up there a lot

(either the plain game or the bundle)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

bananaking21 said:

"Ok, I know some of you have doubts of Amazon being a good indicator of sales."

actually Amazon sales ranking is a perfect indicator of sales. a perfect indicator of sales of just amazon that is. 

Eh, not really.  Amazon sales rankings  factor current sales along with historical sales data in some unexplained way.

Also, i mean... ala the Canadian mods...

http://www.amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Computer-Video-Games/zgbs/videogames/ref=pd_ts_zgc_vg_videogames_morl?pf_rd_p=1547036362&pf_rd_s=right-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=915398&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=07FTK1YX7F1MD62CRHH0

Ouya number 1 in canada!

Actually... number 1 in Canada for the whole year!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye

(And game cube controllers 20th.  Wha?)

ieatdragonz said:
DerNebel said:

Amazon US doesn't really seem to sell Wii Us anymore, in other countries they still do however and in those the Wii U bundle has yet to get in the top 100.

Gamestop put the bundle on their front page best sellers list but Idk how credible that is.

They have it at 34

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0

But as you've said the Gamestop best seller list is pretty worthless, they have a Vita game releasing in September at number 2 and thus ahead of Watch Dogs and MK8, that list really isn't really only shows us how little people shop online at gamestop.