By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MK8 is back atop the PS4 on Amazon's best seller list (NA)

Tagged games:

There's going to be alot of digital sales for this game, so imo until nintendo gives the actual sale history for MK8, there's no point in analyzing for doom or cheers.

Around the Network
leyendax69 said:

It will probably add 50k more this week. Maybe zero was right and will open with 1m ww easily

Sure it will as over 5 mio. Wii U owners waiting for this game and Nintendo ensuring that each of them knows that it is going to be a must have...

One week is different from another. This is no indication of how well it's selling outside of amazon. I don't know why it should come as a surprise that wiiu's biggest title to date has reached number 1. If it didn't, that would be incredibly concerning for nintendo.

So, what about today, is it still at top?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

will it sell 1 mil WW first week?

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Nope.  Fell down a spot.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

wow. My first bet was between 400 to 500k WW in first week.
would never say it could reach 1M WW in first week, but it not seems impossible.
Now i would bet 700 to 800k.

_crazy_man_ said:
Pavolink said:

Nope.  Fell down a spot.

I see, Still a good performance but looks like the thread title is not accurate now.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mario kart 8 is in the top 5 of preorders :)

And I also preordered it

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

lt_dan_27 said:
One week is different from another. This is no indication of how well it's selling outside of amazon. I don't know why it should come as a surprise that wiiu's biggest title to date has reached number 1. If it didn't, that would be incredibly concerning for nintendo.

To be fair, it never reached number 1 (from what I saw at least), it just supplanted the ps4 at the 4 spot behind three tiers of psn gift cards.