By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MK8 is back atop the PS4 on Amazon's best seller list (NA)

Tagged games:

It will probably add 50k more this week. Maybe zero was right and will open with 1m ww easily

Around the Network

I believe Gamestop is sold out already. I can see it spilling over to Amazon.

I went to the ebgames and walmart right next to me and they said that if you don't pre-order MK8, you are probably not gonna get it on launch week! Now its just two stores but I think its great news considering I didn't pre-order FE:A and I couldn't get a physical copy for a month!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This .gif is HILARIOUS.

You know what'd actually be really impressive? The actual MK8 WiiU bundle being above PS4 for a few days.

Has Amazon recovered and turned back into a big retailer for Nintendo hardware? I remember the "feud" talk, and half the time prices on Amazon still seem to be slightly higher than MSRP on the hardware whenever I browse.

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This .gif is HILARIOUS.

People that have seizures will say otherwize lolll (jk)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I went to the ebgames and walmart right next to me and they said that if you don't pre-order MK8, you are probably not gonna get it on launch week! Now its just two stores but I think its great news considering I didn't pre-order FE:A and I couldn't get a physical copy for a month!

That probably has more to do with Nintendo sometimes being ridiculously stupid regarding the distribution of their games, case in point: Xenoblade Chronicles, that game was handled unacceptably bad for a game released in 2010.

More importantly, how is the bundle faring? Or is that not at Amazon due to the lack of Nintendo hardware on that site.

Skidonti said:
You know what'd actually be really impressive? The actual MK8 WiiU bundle being above PS4 for a few days.

Has Amazon recovered and turned back into a big retailer for Nintendo hardware? I remember the "feud" talk, and half the time prices on Amazon still seem to be slightly higher than MSRP on the hardware whenever I browse.

This...

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Skidonti said:

Amazon US doesn't really seem to sell Wii Us anymore, in other countries they still do however and in those the Wii U bundle has yet to get in the top 100.