By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Japanese Girls Really Love Aussie/American Men?

konnichiwa said:
What the fuck in fact wrong with White girls =/?

Typically white girls are dumb, who go along with any trend. It's also a lot harder to find a white girl who has good physical form and a cute face than it is to find an Asian girl (Japanese one to be specific) using the same criteria. I've also found white girls to be very condescending to anyone who isn't a friend, or a friend of a friend, or any person who they may not want to have relations with.

I'd be lying if I said didn't go nuts for red-heads though.

This is coming from a person who's lived in Vancouver/Surrey/Burnaby, BC Canada, so I've seen quite a bit from all the palletes out there.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Around the Network

It's kinda pretencious to say that most white girls are like that I'm pretty sure you haven't met even 1/10th of the white girls in the world. Or maybe I'm just an "exeption".

lolita said:
It's kinda of pretentious to say that most white girls are like that. I'm pretty sure you haven't met even 1/10th of the white girls in the world. Or maybe I'm just an "exception".

You are not, I assure you.

LOL j/k

I said my location because it's pretty well known these areas are populated with all sorts of Asians, Europeans, Indians, Americans and so forth. A cultural melting pot for natives and immigrants of all ethnicities.

That being said, I'm just drawing on what I've seen from girls from other cultures (more specifically, Japanese girls and white girls). While what I said may not be scientific law, it's certainly prominent enough for me to have noticed.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Yep, its true, when i went to Japan (I'm Aussie) and went to a bar or a club they ask you to dance alot, it is rather cool, you should go, i really couldn't do much because i was with my missus at the time.

I'm going out with a White girl and she seems pretty smart. Lol

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

lolita said:
It's kinda pretencious to say that most white girls are like that I'm pretty sure you haven't met even 1/10th of the white girls in the world. Or maybe I'm just an "exeption".

Yeah we know  Lolita >>>>>>>>> All Japanese girls;.

Around the Network

I've been living on a military base outside Tokyo for a couple years now, so I thought I'd add my two cents.

In my travels through Rappongi, Shinjuku, Yokohama, and other places in the immediate area, I've come to the conclusion that it's easy for foreign men to hook up with Japanese women. The better the knowledge of the language and culture the higher quality woman you can get.

I've seen plenty of the styreotypical Western male nerd with some hot Japanese women on and off base. I have sometimes wondered if Japanese women have any standards at all. As long as you have no fear of talking to women, landing a Japanese chick shouldn't be hard. I don't need to know the language to get laid. Most of the ones I've met spoke English.

As for it being easier for black men here. I would say yes. As for the serious relationship problem that Zim mentioned, I wouldn't know much about. It may be far more easier for most black men in the military here to have a serious relationship than the Jamaicans or Africans that live here. There are plenty of black/Japanese married couples here.

As for the Aussie vs. American thing, well, take a trip up here and find out for yourself.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

konnichiwa said:
lolita said:

Yeah we know Lolita >>>>>>>>> All Japanese girls;.

Ehh not, I find most Japanese girls more cute than I am, I'm just saying that's a bit unfair to put all the white girls into the same assumption.

Tayne said:
I've been living on a military base outside Tokyo for a couple years now, so I thought I'd add my two cents.

In my travels through Rappongi, Shinjuku, Yokohama, and other places in the immediate area, I've come to the conclusion that it's easy for foreign men to hook up with Japanese women. The better the knowledge of the language and culture the higher quality woman you can get.

I've seen plenty of the styreotypical Western male nerd with some hot Japanese women on and off base. I have sometimes wondered if Japanese women have any standards at all. As long as you have no fear of talking to women, landing a Japanese chick shouldn't be hard. I don't need to know the language to get laid. Most of the ones I've met spoke English.

As for it being easier for black men here. I would say yes. As for the serious relationship problem that Zim mentioned, I wouldn't know much about. It may be far more easier for most black men in the military here to have a serious relationship than the Jamaicans or Africans that live here. There are plenty of black/Japanese married couples here.

As for the Aussie vs. American thing, well, take a trip up here and find out for yourself.

Those military bases?

People in front of a U.S. base in Okinawa on Tuesday protested after a a U.S. Marine was arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old Japanese girl.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/world/asia/13japan.html

In times like this, I like to look up to Peter Griffin for guidance:

"“There are two types of people in this world. There are bullies and there are nerds. And there are hot Asian chicks. They’ll do what you want, oh yeah. Oh yeah, you better believe it buddy, they will do what you want. Because they know, they know what you want. Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you, me big American man.”

Naw, I'm Air Force and stationed on the mainland. Those damn jarheads are screwing up host nation relations. Most bases with marines are now on lock down until further notice.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2