By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Japanese Girls Really Love Aussie/American Men?

fkusumot said:
ArtofAngels said:
Awesome, looks like all the evidence is pilling up to say Jap girls want an Aussie man, Here I come Utada Hikaru!

Oh, you wanted to know how you would do with the Japanese (not Jap) girls. You'll probably be arrested for destroying them. At least, judging from what you said about Aya Hirano...

ArtofAngels said:
She's hot, though small, I would destroy her with my Penis.

Hahahaha I never said that!

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
fkusumot said:
ArtofAngels said:
Awesome, looks like all the evidence is pilling up to say Jap girls want an Aussie man, Here I come Utada Hikaru!

Oh, you wanted to know how you would do with the Japanese (not Jap) girls. You'll probably be arrested for destroying them. At least, judging from what you said about Aya Hirano...

ArtofAngels said:
She's hot, though small, I would destroy her with my Penis.

Hahahaha I never said that!

Some crazy drunkard hacked your account again?!?

LOL, what can I say? I love my hot Japanese girls.

i guess it depends on personal preference....

tabsina said:
How could anyone not love australians? i mean we have stand up guys like corey delaney

haha that guy is such a dick hes my hero <3

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

Stuff like this varies more from person to person than from nation to nation, but I think it's fair to make a few generalizations like "western nerds like Asians girls" and "Japanese girls like white guys". Just remember before trying anything, that her brother might be a ninja, and want to kill you for offending her sister. =P

I remember reading some study about the racials statistics concerning who girls in some American university were going out with. With most ethnicities the most popular single choice was a guy of the same race, but Asian girls were less "biased" against white guys, but more against blacks and hispanics. Something like that anyway. Wasn't really relevant to me, since 98% of the people in my country are native Finns or Swedes. =P

Parokki said:
Stuff like this varies more from person to person than from nation to nation, but I think it's fair to make a few generalizations like "western nerds like Asians girls" and "Japanese girls like white guys". Just remember before trying anything, that her brother might be a ninja, and want to kill you for offending her sister. =P

I remember reading some study about the racials statistics concerning who girls in some American university were going out with. With most ethnicities the most popular single choice was a guy of the same race, but Asian girls were less "biased" against white guys, but more against blacks and hispanics. Something like that anyway. Wasn't really relevant to me, since 98% of the people in my country are native Finns or Swedes. =P

off topic but hell that is a lot...

Compared to (some) other EU countries =p.

I got slightly worried about wether I had just pulled those numbers out of my butt, but Wikipedia seems to agree with me. =P

ArtofAngels said:

too bad they don't love you in return

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
ArtofAngels said:

too bad they don't love you in return

Don't destroy his hope!!! >_<