By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Japanese Girls Really Love Aussie/American Men?

When I said I didn't found it funny I was serious..

Around the Network

I skipped over that scene when I was a kid because penises scared me.

^ Lol thats funny..

Off topic:

My girlfriend went abroad to Ireland last semester and when she came back she said the Irish think that white American girls are all really slutty. Apparently there is no such thing as a one night stand in Ireland.

When an Irish guy is looking for ass, he looks for an American girl.

Moongoddess256 said:
Tayne said:
Naw, I'm Air Force and stationed on the mainland. Those damn jarheads are screwing up host nation relations. Most bases with marines are now on lock down until further notice.

haha I used to work on a navy base, they told us to avoid and not talk to the marines at all. As if they were monsters.

Yea, that's the general rule.  Whenever I travel to Okinawa I try to avoid them at all costs whenever off base.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Tayne said:
Moongoddess256 said:
Tayne said:
Naw, I'm Air Force and stationed on the mainland. Those damn jarheads are screwing up host nation relations. Most bases with marines are now on lock down until further notice.

haha I used to work on a navy base, they told us to avoid and not talk to the marines at all. As if they were monsters.

Yea, that's the general rule. Whenever I travel to Okinawa I try to avoid them at all costs whenever off base.

Since everyone is already off topic, may I ask why that is? Is it just because the Air Force and Navy don't want to be looked down upon by extension of the Marines' actions?

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Well in my case it was because they are trained to be extremely aggressive so they have been known to knock people to the ground and put a gun to the persons head just for running in their direction.

I'm a girl though, they just hit on me.

Edit: also if I recall correctly they are allowed to shoot you if they have reason to believe you are a threat. I don't remember the exact wording of that line in the warning they handed out to us all.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan