By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official E3 Microsoft Conference 2014 -It's Happened!!! Rate The Conference

Rate MS' E3 Conference!

10 74 14.68%

9 29 5.75%

8 63 12.50%

7 114 22.62%

6 84 16.67%

5 50 9.92%

4 19 3.77%

3 18 3.57%

2 9 1.79%

1 30 5.95%

Total:490

I'd give it and 8.5/10

A good mix of 1st party and 3rd party content;I'm actually wondering what 3rd games will be shown a Sony's conference as MS had them all. Nothing BIG was announced; platinum games wasn't the "big" 3rd party game we thought it was(and was hinted for over a year) and Crackdown 3 announcement was tamed since it was also leaked.

The only bore was the Dance Central/project spark/fable Legends and was only like 5-7 minutes, very solid conference, the best I've senn from MS since I started watching in 07

Around the Network

By my calculations, if Sony shows 30 seconds of Uncharted 4, will crush this MS conference.

iceland said:
gooch_destroyer said:
iceland said:
LOL The butthurt of the people voting 1

I'm butthurt. :P

It's okay ;) I can fix dat

Whether you like MS or not there's no way that warrants 1 from any gamer.

6/10 then? lol

Why the fuck are you guys giving so much attention to 9 trolls who voted 1? I mean seriously...

Every poll on this site has troll responses.

Also people seem overly negative with the conference i thought it was good, solid.

And to those saying Sony can easily trump it...yeah that's true...but i dont see Sony revealing everything at this E3...and they probably aren't ready to either. Just because they have lots of internal studios doesn't mean they all automatically have EPIC gameplay reveals...those kinda things come around very seldom imo.

I do think though that a blow me away reveal from Uncharted 4 can do the trick. But still so many good games from MS.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Just ignore the troll votes, the majority are in the 7 and over grouping anyway.#

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Serious_frusting said:
When does sony show what they have?

9PM EST,  American time. Don't know about Europe.

eh thats like morning time :(

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I liked Scalebound, Phantom Dust and The Witcher 3, everything else was 3rd party or didn't interest me.

masterchief collection 60 dollars.....hell of a value!!!

Guys how can i watch Jack Tretton?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Slade6alpha said:
I went with an 8 overall. What impressed me the most was the overall flow of the conference. They literally went from game to game to game. Also Platinum Games exclusive as well! Halo Collections! I ask those who say "there were no surprises" what if you didn't know any of the leaks? Platinum exclusive, or Phantum Dust. Halo Collection getting 4 Halo games, over 100 maps, and classic multiplayer. Then what would you score it from that standpoint.
I do agree there was too much emphasis on multiplats, but I felt the content was solid.

Whether you knew about the leaks or not, at the end of the day, 95% of the conference was multiplats and old Xbox games. Are you going to drop $400 on an XBone to play Halo 2? Are you going to pick an XBone over PS4 because of The Witcher 3..which is also on the PS4? Was Phantom Dust even that well received to warrant a remake? According to VGC, it only sold 110K. Should you really be going nuts over a game that, essentially, no one cared for?

As a "games" conference, it was decent. As an "MS" conference, it was sub-par.